Valentine's Day

Today is one of the most commercialised days that some people go over the top with. You shouldn't need one day to tell and show that person you love them. You should spoil them all the time not just on one particular day.

Joe's POV
Waking up on Valentines Day with my beautiful girlfriend in my arms I'm feeling extremely lucky. Today in both our eyes is just a normal day. There's no need for big massive jesters to show we care about each other, we do that everyday whether it's a cute note left for each other or just a text message with I love you on, if either is us see anything in the shops that the other would like will get it.

Dianne's POV
It's Valentines Day and I've woken up with my amazing blue eyed boyfriend. As were awake we've gone downstairs for breakfast usually I make Joe and I brekkie but today Joe today Joe has taken the reigns. I plonk myself on the stool in the kitchen and watch as Joe starts cooking. There's a sudden knock at the door so I go and answer it. There's a delivery bloke with a bunch of red roses in his hands.

"Joseph Graham Sugg you gorgeous man come here" Di shouts as she's closing the door with her foot.
"Who was at the door?" Joe replies
"You know full well who was at the door, unless you haven't sent me a gorgeous bunch of red roses." Di states as she's puts the flowers on the kitchen bench, Joe grabs her and pulls her around into his arms placing a tender kiss on her lips.

Later on in the morning
Joe sneaks upstairs and calls Dianne to go up.
"Babe come here, I'm upstairs in our bedroom."
Di walks in to find a bag on the bed with a card inside.
As it seems they are about to exchange gifts Di pulls out a bag from her bedside table and places that in the bed in front of Joe.
They open them at the same time. Di got a gorgeous bracelet and some little jokey bits just like she did for Christmas & Joe got a new tri-pod and some jokey bits too. They say great minds think alike well it seems the case with these two as two of the jokey gifts for each other were the same.

Later on in the night

Joe's POV
So after filming some bits for mine and Di's new YouTube channel which we will announce at the end of the month hopefully we've decided as we've been in all day we're going to go out for a meal to get some air and have a couple of hours out.

"Babe is this ok for tonight" Di asks Joe his opinion means so much to her.
"Baby you look absolutely stunning can't we just stay in and have some fun" Joe says with a wink.
"I'm starving & maybe later if your lucky" Di replies quickly putting on her shoes & grabbing her bag leaving their bedroom Joe following behind.

On the way to the restaurant they came across a photo booth so had to jump in and take some photos.

On the way home on the boat

"Joey this was by far the best night I could've wished for. Thank you so much for my presents & the food tonight was amazing. I love you." Di says as there snuggled up together.

"Baby I'm glad you've enjoyed your tonight I will always spoil you, you mean the world to me and I'll always protect you, I love you my gorgeous girl" Joe replies pulling her closer to him.

Once they're home they realise they haven't actually posted a Valentines Day post. Not actually having to do it, they decide to post something each.

Di posts this pic on her story ❤️❤️❤️

Joe decides to post to Instagram HVDDB ❤️

HVDDB ❤️

Dianne then posts another pic this time a post

You will always have a 🍕 my heart 💜❤️