Spain

Dianne's POV
Today I'm surprising Joe with a holiday which will be more of a mini break to Spain. I've got a couple of days off before I go back touring with Here Come the Girls.

Joe's POV
So today Di's made me get up early and said we're going to the airport but she won't tell me where we are going, I think we're going to Australia because we are up so early and this would be such a Dianne thing to do. We've just boarded the plane and Dianne's told me we are going to Marbella in Spain for a few days. I can't wait to spend some quality us time since she's been on tour it's been rare that she'll come home after a show.

Arrived in Spain

We've checked into the hotel we're staying in and now we're gonna to go and find somewhere to eat. Joe's teasing Dianne about being Dora the Explorer with her backpack on her pack.

Later in the day

We've had some food and a nap to recharge the batteries now we're off to explore the place, we head down to the beach hand in hand.

"I've booked us a massage later then we can either go for a meal out or head straight to the room and order some room service" Di says

"You're the best you are! I can't believe you've planned all this while touring around the country without me knowing, can we have the massage then head back to the room afterwards" Joe replies.
"That massage was so relaxing I feel half a year younger" Joe says to his phone as he's vlogging some of the trip.

"Any relaxation Di felt has completely gone" Joe said.

"I feel tense again" Di said.
Joe continued "a cat ran over her feet and she screamed in my ear and I pulled her towards me to protect her"

Back in the room we've ordered some room service, lovely food with the best company.

Joe's POV
I've had such a lovely day today with my girl and I've just realised I've left the thongs in that you get given when you have a massage. I'm going to play a game with Dianne.

Joe
"I want you to close your eyes, keep them close and if you don't laugh then um I will give you a prize"

Dianne
"What prize?"

Joe
"What do you want? It could be anything. Keep it clean!"

Dianne
"If I don't laugh you have to do me"

Joe
"I said keep it clean"

Dianne
"Haha"

Joe
If you don't laugh I'll pay for an entire holiday anywhere in the world you want to go and I'll pay for it"

Dianne
"I'm already laughing, this ain't fair"

Joe
"3...2...1....open"

Dianne
"Hahahahahaha"

Next day

Joe's POV
Lovely breakfast in the sunshine with the best company this morning, we're going to have a little bike ride then a bit of a spa afternoon before getting ready to leave later this evening as I've got to be in London tomorrow morning early afternoon with Cadbury's. This has been the best mini holiday ever. I love my girl for surprising me.

Dianne's POV
Best couple of days with my boy, now to get back to touring with the girls but that means saying goodbye to my blue eyed boy which I don't like.

Dianne on Instagram
He'll do anything he can to stop me from returning to my mermaid friends in the sea 🧜🏼‍♀️

Dianne on Instagram He'll do anything he can to stop me from returning to my mermaid friends in the sea 🧜🏼‍♀️

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

A/N this is not the best. I struggled to write this one. Please let me know what you think in the comments box below or drop me a DM