Brighton with Zalfie

Joe's POV
Today myself and Di are off to Brighton for the weekend but first Di's left to go and film a dance for The Greatest Dancer. She'll be gone all afternoon so I'll have to entertain myself until she's back. While she's out I've got to pack a bag for this weekend but I don't know what to take with me every time I go to Brighton it rains so why would this weekend be any different.
Joe's been sat on the sofa waiting for Dianne to arrive so they can leave for Brighton. Tv is on with The Greatest Dancer on, Joe's phone beeps.

Hey my blue eyed boy, I've just left the studio won't be long, I'm only going to change clothes then we can go. Love you, Di 💜❤️ xxxx

Hey my darling, bags are already by the stairs just a matter of loading the car and locking up. See you soon hurry up I've missed you love you more Joey ❤️ xxxx

10 mins later Di arrives home

Dianne's POV
Said goodbye to everyone back at the studio now to hop into the Uber & head home, I've just messaged Joe to let him know I'm on my way back & the reply I got my heart just burst with happiness and my smile got bigger & the end of the message he said he'd missed me. God I love this boy loads.

Time skip to them being at Zoe & Alfie's

We've been here at Zalfie's for a couple of hours now & we've done so much already, we ordered a takeaway, played a load of games including having a go on Alfie's slackline and Zoe surprised us both with a cake to celebrate winning the tour minus one show. We're all off to bed now as we're going to Brighton pier tomorrow.

Next morning

Joe's POV
I woke up hearing noises downstairs so I've left Di in bed & went downstairs, I tried to scare Alfie but Alan gave me away. We both chatted for a bit before he had to do some work on his laptop so I had a go on the slackline until I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist with a flash of red hair over my shoulder. My girl was up I turned and gave her a kiss on the forehead.
"Babe be careful on there you've got rehearsals from Monday we can't have you getting injured now" Joe said to Di.
"Oh yes! I keep forgetting about that it's come round so fast" Di replied

We're making our way down to Brighton pier but the first stop is brekkie.
Zoe's vlogging, Alfie's vlogging and then there me & Di walking along hand in hand with Di casually singing Breaking Free as we're going down the street.

Dianne's POV
Had the best morning so far with Joe, Zoe and Alfie we've been for breakfast at the Ivy now we're off to the pier to be kids for the day.

Later on in the night

We're all back at Zalfie's and have got ready to go out for a meal but first Joe wants to upload a new video to his YouTube channel, some replies to the tweet about it are far from what it is. He's only doing a life update. Joe's vlogging at Zoe's while they wait for the vid to upload, they chat about the vid and he turns to Di and says "apparently we're expecting" Di replies with "oh yeah I was going to tell you" Joe steps in with "yeah we got it this morning and it's a boy we've called it Americano"

Vid uploaded now for our meal

Zoe's POV
Myself and Alfie love having Joe and Dianne down for the weekend, although it's been a couple of months since they announced they're dating I still have to pinch myself that I'm witnessing Joe Sugg my brother with a girlfriend, seeing how happy they are around each other and how in love they are with each other makes my heart burst that he has finally found his true love.

Zoe uploads a pic on her Instagram story

Alfie's POV Such a lovely night with Zoe, Joe and Dianne started with a meal out with some games now off back home to see if nala's cousin is still with us

Alfie's POV
Such a lovely night with Zoe, Joe and Dianne started with a meal out with some games now off back home to see if nala's cousin is still with us. Now having a relaxing Saturday night evening with some snacks and Netflix with Zoe, Joe and Dianne.

Good night

Joe's POV
Before me and Dianne leave we post some pics on Instagram

Di - fun weekend with Joe, Zoe and Alfie

Joe - oh I do like to be beside the seaside oh I do like to be beside the sea