Chapter 5

First, off, I would like to thank @First, off, I would like to thank @xXWynter_VybesXx, for commenting, adding (my ever first work), and voting. It warms my heart that you liked it. Without any further introduction let's continue with the story.

"Parseltongue"

'Thoughts'

"Spoke"

Snape's Pov

"Tom it's been 14 years and there still no sign of him" I've been walking back and forth, in front of my husband and I know it's starting to annoy him. "Sevy, will you please calm down for a moment," he said rubbing his forehead.

Sitting down beside him, my chest bobs up and down as I took deep breaths to keep myself calm down. He’s eyes move to look towards me, he took a hold my hand and intertwined with his, he gently drew circles on the back of my hand. "How about this,” he whispered gaining my attention “We go buy some ingredients for your potions down at Diagon Alley, then shop for books at the muggle London then buy some ice cream at Forsteque’s" he suggested while continuing rubbing the back of my hand. I smiled at his efforts, kissing his left cheek "That would be wonderful Tom" I replied to him. "Splendid, first we will go to Gringotts for money" he quickly stood up to prepare himself.

I smile at his adorable antics. I stood up from the couch we were sitting and started to prepare myself for our little outing 'It has been so long since we had a date' chuckling at the thought. We meet at the door, he in his favorite glamour, hair black as night, and eyes blue as a hot star, chiseled jawline, a small button nose and pink kissable lips, my faced warmed from the thoughts that entered my mind. Shaking my head to collect myself "Shall we go?" offering his left arm, I took a hold on it, then we apparate to Gringotts.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Arriving at Gringotts, the bank was crowded with wizards and witches both young and old, we make are way to one of the lines. The line grow shorten as time passes as we wait for our turn "Good morning, we would like to see Ragnarok" Tom spoke to one of the goblins. "I'm sorry sirs, Ragnarok is still occupied at the moment." the goblin replied. "That's alright he knows we're coming" Tom lied through his teeth. "I see, follow me sirs" the goblin spoke but still a little hesitant yet took the lead to Ragnarok's office.

Nearing the door, I hear a familiar tune that I was dreading to hear once more. I look up to my mate seeing he too recognize the tune, we dash towards where the melody is coming from, not heading the goblin's warning we burst through the door, only to be greeted by an ebony haired boy with a snake wrapped around him, as he reaches for the music box that's still playing on the floor. "Hadrian" I blurt out. I look up to Ragnarok who nods to me, confirming my thoughts.

Tears started to flood my eyes, without thinking I tackle my long lost son. "My child I miss you so much. Where have you been? Why are you so small and so thin? Did they treat you good at that place?" I started to throw him questions after questions.

"Consort Slytherin it would be better if we, would save the questions later. I was about to hand young Hadrian his medical results. Would you like to look at it?" I look at my son, "Would it be alright if we saw it first Hadrian?" my voice slightly trembles from the emotions from our encounter. He only answers me with a nod. With that Ragnarok handed me the parchment. Tom came near me to also see the results.

Medical Results

Name: Hadrian Marvolo Slytherin
Blood status: Half-Blood

Sire: Thomas Marvolo Slytherin
Blood status: Half-Blood

Bearer: Severus Slytherin nee Snape
Blood status: Half-Blood

Blocks

Magical core- 80% blocked