Chapter 18

"Parseltongue"

'Thoughts'

"Speech"

3rd person's POV

As the day goes by, September 1st then came rolling in and their return to Hogwarts is minutes away. The Weasley Family then arrived at the King's Cross Train Station tagging along with them Hermione Granger the brightest witch and the well-known and famous Boy Who Lived Harry Potter. "Come on Ron well be late again," Mr. Potter said ushering his friend to walk faster. "Alright, Harry" following his best friend's tail closely behind. Making a run for the entrance for platform 9 ¾ followed by the Weasleys and Ms. Granger, they arrived at the platform. "Well then," Mrs. Weasley said looking at Devil Twins "Fred, George, look after your brother and sister while at school ya"

"Yes Mom," both twins said at the same time. They were about to board the train when "Hadrian!" the loud voice of the Heir Malfoy was heard. "Draco, a Malfoy never shouts out loud" earning a loud smack on his buttocks from his Father's cane and a snicker from his cousin. "Lucius, let the boy be. How are you Severus" Lady Malfoy said scolding his husband. "Narcissa, Lucius, we are doing just fine," the potion master said.

"How about you Hadrian?" she asked smiling at the raven-headed boy. "Just splendid aunt Cissa excited for my first day at Hogwarts. Hi, Dray" waving to the blond hair.
The potion master kneeled down to his son's height "Are you sure you don't want to stay at home and continue your home school with your Father?"

"Papa, I love you and Father, and isn't it better for me to spread my wings and make more connection?" he said cupping his Papa's cheek like how his Father do to comfort him. The potion master sighed "I suppose" he then stand-up "I will see you at Hogwarts then." He said smiling.
Relief that his Papa is not stopping him, he nodded in excitement. "Draco, keep an eye on Hadrian will you" 

"I don't need a babysitter Papa, and how can you say that I'll be in Slytherin?" 

"Oh please, I leave you at the potion lab back in the manor you already finished all of my ingredients from experimenting, and as for your question. You tricked Me and your Father by letting you go to one of his exhibitions in the amazon forest that result in you begging us to bring home another reticulated python. I'll be seeing you then" he said smiling. 

Giving a deep sigh "Fine you win. I'll see you at Hogwarts then" before boarding the train he gave his Papa a small peck on the cheek and to the train. "Bye, Papa come on Dray."
"Remember to go with the first years I'll wait for you, Korvus, and the twins at the Hogsmeade station with the half-giant" He waved his hand goodbye to his only heir and apparent to Hogwarts. All the people at the train station were stunned except of course the Malfoys. Seeing the cold dungeon bat potion master of Hogwarts smile. "Did you see that? The dungeon bat knows how to smile." The youngest male Weasley said while shaking his best mate like a senile man. "Yes, Ron we all see it. Everyone on the platform also saw it." Granger said. "I'm shocked to know that Snape has a child the same age as us." They started to walk towards a cabin not knowing it was already occupied.

"What!? That's what shocked you. I'm more shocked knowing his homosexual. A Bloody Faggot." They were about to sit when the door burst open. "Don't talk about my Papa like that. You are nothing but a blood traitor, who doesn't know the wizarding traditions. If you know having a male partner is not forbidden in the wizarding world, especially if they are creature mates." The raven-headed boy then leaves the compartment on his tail the Malfoy heir sneering. "What do you want Malfoy," the bushy-haired girl said. "Nothing really, just thinking that your reputation as brightest witch of the year might be gone now that Hadrian is here." Turning towards her with a huge smirk. "So say goodbye to your most beloved title." He said and left to follow the small boy. "Don't listen to him Mione, his just a bloody Git"