Chapter 14

"Parsletounge"

'Thoughts'

"Speech"

3rd POV

When Lord Malfoy woke up, the Dark Lord spoke, "Since everyone is well and accounted for, let get on with the agenda of today" look towards his husband. "Of course, since both Draco and Hades Hogwarts letter arrived they need their supplies" he then glared towards Tom "and you are no exception on this trip. You are to accompany your child when he is gathering his supplies"

With a sigh of defeat, a "yes dear" comes after. Hadrian who was still on Draco's lap was shocked by the situation earlier, the well-known dark wizard is intimidated by his mate. The blond lad saw his mate's reaction towards his parents "Uncle Sev can be scary when not obeyed. Father used to tell me when he was still pregnant with you, he will blast anything that will move if his demands were not given."

"Now Hadrian be a good lad and change out of your pajamas to more appropriate clothes." The older ravenette said. "Yes, papa" he then stood from his dominant's lad. "I'll come with you Hades." The blond said. "That's not necessary Dray, stay here and wait." With a peak on the cheek, the small submissive left the room.

Once he entered his room, he quickly walked towards his closet and rummage through it. "No, I'll like a vampire hunter with this, no.... no.... ah maybe this and no...." he kept digging through his closet until he gets frustrated. "Dobby!" he said full of stress. "What can Dobby do for mister Hadrian sir?"

"Can you please tell Severus to come here please?"

"Of course sir." And with that the said house-elf vanished and came in the well-known dungeon bat. "is there something wrong child"

"Papa I don't know what to wear," he said on the verge of tears. "Oh, hush now. No need for tears, Papa's here to help now" he hug the child who was about to cry. "Now show me what you have to deal with" the small raven then step aside so that his Papa could take a look. After a couple of minutes then Severus immerge from the pile of clothes with a black dress over-lace with a black rose.

"Pops where did you find this" the child said marveling at the dress. "It was buried deep down, maybe that's why you didn't see it. Now go change so that we could look for your supplies."

"Pa, you don't think that it's odd that I like dresses." He said while his head hanging low. "Of course not child, I myself went through that phase and I understand that you want to impress your mate. So get a move on you we could his reaction"

The small child then entered the bathroom took a short shower and changed. Before leaving he braided two parts of his hair and meet them in the middle, and took a small part of his hair on both sides and started to twist it, when both are done he. The two curled hair was knotted to the unbraided part of the hair to make a triangular knot. (A/N:) Sorry for the bad description. I'm not much of a hairstylist, the only thing I know is how to make a ponytail and a lazy messy bun. Just imagine Margery Tyrell's hair knot) with a final touch, he added a small chain encrusted with bloodshot crystal. He then exits the bathroom, seeing that his Papa was still there holding a black cloak where your shoulders are revealed. "Pa what's this?"

"This was mine when I was your age, and your Father was furious that you're showing too much skin so" he then hold it out to his son. "What's the difference it still shows much skin"

"Well your father said to give you a cloak and he never said what style," he said with a mischievous grin plastered on his face. Only to be answered by an innocent giggle from the child, "Help me put it on, Papa"

He then unfurls the cloth clip the collar on his son and puts on the hood. "Now let's go down because I can feel that your father is getting impatient. When they both descend the stairs, they both see Tom leave the sitting room, No longer be able to wait for his mate and hatchling., he trudges the way towards them. But he stop in his tracks, like a deer caught in a headlight. "How do look I father, not odd I hope." Looking towards his Father.