Chapter 10

"Parsletounge"

'Thoughts'

"Speech"

Draco's Pov

Over the past hour Korvus was drill with what happened this morning. It seems both of them came to a creature inheritance, "Gran became harsher the day I came back to her from Hogwarts this year" my cousin spoke timidly. Telling us how Lady Longbottom punish him and train him to like his 'Father'. Another hour passed and we're all exhausted to fact were about to past out. "Draco dear, could you please show Hadrian and Korvus their room."

Uncle Tom pipe up "No need Narcissa were going back to our manor anyway--"

"You are not going back to Slytherin Manor till we get all this is all sort out" waving her hands at us to emphasize her point, while giving him the stink eye. "Hadrian go on follow Draco" afraid of my mother's wrath to fall on him. The young raven only shook his head and follow me out the room. "Hey Dray, why don't we give Korvus a tour at the Malfoy manor then we can go to our rooms?"

"That seems a good idea, Korvus would you like a tour?"

"That seem nice" my cousin spoke timidly. Hadrian and I smile towards him and start the tour.

-------------------------------------

"And here we have, the library, it holds many rare and collective books, and that door over there, is my room. And that concludes our tour of the Malfoy Manor" I said looking at both Hadrian and Korvus.

I escort both of them first was Korvus to his room, remembering about supper, I called Korvus attention, "Have you eaten supper yet?" He only shook his head. "A house elf will inform you later when supper starts" I wave my hand to him as we near the door to my room.

"Hey, Draco" I was brought back to reality, when I heard Hadrian's voice. "Yes? Do you have any question?"

"Well, you see, when you look into my memories, what else did you see?" he said not looking into my eyes. I didn't answer, instead tried to remember. The only thing I remember was he looking at a stormy grey eyes. The veela in me growled from the memory of him looking at someone else's eyes. "Nothing much, nothing but colour grey" I said looking at him, "why do you ask?"

"Nothing much, hey how about you show me what's inside of your room" he said smiling towards me. I can feel my cheeks started to feel warm, "Su-sure" I said covering my face.

"Come on then" he pulled me in the direction of my room, "So Dray, have you ever experience your creature inheritance yet?" looking at me, when we walk side by side with each other. "Actually I did, commonly creature inheritance comes when the creature deems you to be mature enough, it appears roughly in our 11-12th of age. My inheritance came when I was 12, why do you ask?"

"Well, Ragnarok said I had a late inheritance, what does that supposed to mean?"

"Well it may mean that your creature still thinks your not mature enough to handle the power it can grant o in some bad cases someone restraint your core," I said while opening the door to my room. "Dray, what's your opinion about mates" I turn towards him and rose one of my brow, "Well, do you like it in my perspective or by the book" I entered my room, and sat on, my bed and face him.

He sat on the couch near my bed and spoke, "yours"

"Well in my opinion, a mate, my mate will be my most price possession, I will take care of them, protect them from anything, and I'll make sure to punish those who ever hurt him/her"

"You don't care if your mate is a He" he said, "Of course, my mate is my destined one, they were given to me because they fit me, and make me complete"

"I see who ever is going to be your mate will be a lucky one" he said, facing the window of my room, "I-i guess so but I'll also be lucky to have them"

He smile towards me, "So what's Draconian Lucius Malfoy, likes and dislike. Looking at the walls of your room you really must like quidditch, your house and-" paused seeing a small picture of me and my parents in the Malfoy garden in France. "That's taken at one the Malfoys many vacation house at France" he only smiled as an answer. "You know Draco I envy you,"

"Why would you envy me?" I was confused. "Well first and foremost you grew up with your parents, you get to be who you are and not fill on someone else's person. All the years I spent away from my parents makes me angry at Dumbledore for taking me from them," he sighed. I hold his shoulder "Hey, I know you missed a lot of years with them but now that your back you can spend as much time with them as possibly" said, I cupped his cheeks, and felt, electricity flowed to my hand, I quickly remove my hand with a yap.

I was about to speak when "Young Master Draco and Young Master Hadrian, Master Lucius told Rimy to take them for dinner" one of our house elf said. Hadrian stood up, "Wait!" I grasp his wrist, "I know you're disappointed that it was me, so can we just forget about it" he said not facing me, while trying to get his wrist from my grip.

See his action I tighten my grip "Look, I just said that I would be honoured to be your mate, I was just shock" turning his head towards me. "And may I say, that we don't have to be lovers, we can always start as friends. Every relationship always starts with friendship right?" looking at his eyes. "I guess so" I smiled ear to ear, "Good let's go" I stated, and thug him towards the dining area. "Uhmm.... You can let go of me now" he said pointing towards my hand on his wrist.

"Nope, not going to happen, I will never let my mate get out of my sight, so that's why" I pulled him towards me and snake my hand around his waist "I'll never let you go" I said smugly, seeing his face turn crimson, only made my smile wider.

We arrive at dining room, where our parents and Korvus are already seated, my mother squeal when she see us, while Hadrian's father is frowning while Uncle Sev soothe him, by giving positive thoughts. While Korvus and Father gave both of us a raised brow.

"Mother, Father I found my mate" I said smiling smugly, and showing Hadrian to emphasize that he is my mate, while rubbing salt to Uncle Tom's wound. "That's good to hear Draco" my father said. "So when will the courting begin?" Uncle Tom said, giving me glares, sharp as daggers, while we walk to our seats. "Well, Hadrian and I believed that, we will start off as friends. Since all relationship starts at being friends" I said pulling up a chair for Hadrian and sat beside him.

"I think, that was a good idea, right Love" Uncle Sev said. "Certainly, but no hanky panky and such that" the Dark Lord said, snapping his fingers, and dinner began

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1224 words

Just so you know, I don't know Harry's original birthday because, I didn't read any of the books (I only watched some of its movie). Plus, I'm just giving random date in the month of July as to be Hadrian Marvolo Slytherin's birthdate.