Chapter 16

The pictures above is the floor plan of Slytherin mansion so yeah, by the way the optional bonus room is Tom's office and of course disregard the garage because that'll be Severus's potion lab so that's it

The pictures above is the floor plan of Slytherin mansion so yeah, by the way the optional bonus room is Tom's office and of course disregard the garage because that'll be Severus's potion lab so that's it. Hadrian's room is on the first floor, the master's bedroom near the library. Love ya guys.
----------------------------+++++++------------------------------

"Parsletounge"

'Thoughts'

"Speech"

3rd's Pov

"Daddy?" Severus carefully helps Marvolo to stand. "I'm alright child" he smiled weakly towards his son. "But...." Severus shakes his head making the boy stop questioning.

"Come now children we should get going," Narcissa said ushering the group out of the Ice cream Parlor. The twins are confused about what is happening.  "This is where we part ways." looking towards their companions, "I'm sorry boys we couldn't send you back to the shop," Severus said towards the twins. "It's not a problem mister Severus we can just call for Pa, and he'll come to pick us up. And besides Ami probably had already memorized the way when we were shopping earlier," Agat said 

"You are welcome to visit us at our home, just ask your father to write to me and I'll send an elf to pick you up," Papa smiled weakly towards the two. Agat smiled and nodded "We will," they started walking with Amihan dragging him towards the other direction.

We arrive at the apprating point. "Come now Draco, we need to go home," the boy nodded holding onto his mate, "Hadrian can't come with us," his mother sadly announced.
"What!?! Why are we separating from each other!?!" Draco said pulling the small boy towards him. "Dragon, dear we need to. This is a private matter. It's Hadrian's family matter." Lord Lucius said with finality. Draco's arms started to lose.

"I'll see you at Hogwarts ok?" the blond said, the raven head nodded in answer and walk to his parents. "See you in September Dray!"

Hadrian holds both his parent's hands and vanishes. Now seeing the grand mansion of Slytherin mansion. The gates are made of silver metal, and the family crest is engraved in the middle.

"Welcome back masters" the small basilisk on the crest spoke. "Thank you Aria, Let us pass"

"Certainly" with this, the gates opened. the family walk towards the mansion. "Milly!"