Chapter 9

"Parsletounge"

'Thoughts'

"Speech"

3rd Pov

They pay for their treats, then left the shop. They were about to apparate when Severus spoke, "You two go on ahead I forgot something" then he walk away from the group. "Grab on to me Hadrian" Tom said holding out his arm. Hadrian felt the familiar feeling of being hook by the neck, and a split seconds they arrive at living room of the Malfoy manor.

"Narcissa, Draco, I've got this package from Ollivander, but its address to—"Lord Malfoy stood the entrance of the living room. "My Lord, I didn't know you were coming today."

"It seem that Ollivander mistakenly sent the package for mine to yours" Tom spoke his hand out stretch, waiting for the package to be handed to him.

"Of course My Lord, but it's addressed to a Hadrian Marvolo Slytherin" the Lord was utterly confused, but still gave the package to the Dark Lord "Is it my wand father" the raven headed child poke his head behind his father, "It seems like it" handing the parcel to his son.

Tearing the packaging of the parcel, removing the lid of the wooden box from the package, his new wand sits in a velvet cushion. The black wood of Elder wood give off the power of its owner, the handle is made from the Narra wood. It holds the carving of a lion with a snake as his companion.

"It's beautiful" the young lad muttered. While the young lad was mesmerize by its new wand, The Malfoy Lord is shock to see a person, he never taught he would ever see again. Seeing the shock look of the Lord, "I'm alive and real Lord Malfoy, you've even meet me before" the young lad said.

Before he could even utter a word he hears a sound of apparition, "How annoying are those Weasleys" a dark head man speaks to himself with annoyance in his words. "Severus, Love, are you alright" Tom said, walking towards Severus, concern for his husband, "Oh, yes, I'm alright, I just bump into those red headed dunderheads, when I was picking up Hadrian's clothes" the man said rubbing his forehead. Tom seated his husband, on the couple seat beside them.

"But it still not explain why Potter is here" the Malfoy heir said, squeezing the matter in his mind. "Please Draco, will you drop the subject already" Severus begged the boy. "No, I wi—"the young Malfoy was cut off and seem in trance, then suddenly started to tear up. Waking from his trance, he hurriedly hug the Slytherin heir. "I'm sorry, for all I've done" he softly whispered to the other.

"It's alright Draco, can I call you that?" the young boy said. "Of course, we're god siblings after all" the blond said and smiled sincerely, "Father, can I tour Hadrian around the Manor?" the Malfoy heir asked.

"Certainly child, but do ask his parents" Lucius said to his son. "May I, Uncle Sev and Uncle Tom, tour Hadrian around the Manor?" looking at his god parents. The two adults just nod and smile at young heir. He smile and dragged the younger brunette with him. "What has gotten into him, a minute ago, he was blabbering about Hadrian being Potter and shouldn't be trusted, now he goes dragging the boy for a tour around the manor." Narcissa spoke. Sitting on the couch near her.

"Tom, I speak as your friend here, are you sure that he is Hadrian, not just some buffoon, who drunk some polyjuice just to look like your son?" Lucius said to his friend, while walking behind his wife. "We are positive, and addition to that, they never really knew Hadrian's existence. How would they knew, that Severus and I had a child together. And that being said, the child came from Severus himself." Tom replied to his subordinate.

While the adults talk one of the Malfoy house elf appear. "What is the problem Bubbly?" Lady Narcissa questions.

"Bubbly sorry, disturb masters and mistress. There boy at front lobby asking masters present," the small house elf spoke nervously. "I see, will if you excuse me I must be a proper host," the older Malfoy male stood up and walk out the room. Those who left in the room was left confused, on the other hand children, talks while they walk, "How did you do, what you just did?" Draco asked the brunette with him. "I don't know, I just think that 'I wish he could just see through my memories' really, really hard, and was shock when I accidentally show all my memories as Harry Potter." The brunette said.

--------------------------------

"Look, I know we didn't start off good, how about we start from the start." The young lad suggested, head bow down, uncertain. "Hello, I'm Draconian Lucius Malfoy, but you could call me Draco, would you like to be my friend" the blond said, his hand out-stretch for a hand shake.

The dark haired child was stun but shook the blonde's hand, "Nice to meet you Draco, I'm Hadrian Marvolo Slytherin. You can call me Hadrian if you want, and that would be marvelous" he said smiling to the child. "Nice to meet you Hadrian, would you like a tour around the Manor?" the blond child said, offering his arm form the other, "I would love to" Hadrian said locking his arm around the other.

The two boys walk and talk as they venture around the manor. "Bubbly what's the matter?" The young Malfoy ask when a house elf popped inside the library. "Young master, Master tell Bubbly to get young master Draco and young master Hadrian," curious why Lord Malfoy asks their presence. "Alright Bubbly, where's my father right now?"

Instead of answering the nervous house elf hold both young heirs hands. All three now in one of Lord Malfoy's many office. "Ah, Draco, Hadrian I would like to re-introduce someone to the both of you" the Lord spoke. A boy their age was in front of Draco's he has black and slight curly hair, pale skin and coal colored eyes. "Korvus?" Hadrian was the first to spoke from the duo. The boy couldn't answer only he nodded his head. The young raven pounce on the ebony haired boy. "Where did Dumbledore gave you? who were you before you became this? I was Harry Potter!" The boy gushed, Draco quickly cover Hadrian's mouth with his hand  to shush the boy he would have talk for hours and drown the boy with questions. "You were Harry Potter, I-i-i was Ne-neville Longbo-bottom" the boy stutter Hadrian's eyes wide and hugged the boy who was once one of his friends. "Oh Merlin I knew that I recognize that magic!" hugging the boy tighter.

"Hadrian I think- I know Korvus needs air" the young blond says as he pry the young Slytherin's arms around his cousin. With no luck of so the only saving Grace the young Lestrange had was the late entrance of Severus Tobias Slytherin. "Hadrian Marlovo Slytherin put the boy down he needs to breathe or so help me I will take every I mean every books and potion equipment you have as well as your familiar," that snap the boy out to let go of the young boy. "It's still quite shocking that he's your offspring" the Malfoy Lord spoke trying put on a blank face and failing it. "All of his 'I like to hug people' traits came from his father" the said man only shrugged his shoulder.

Word count 832 words. Yes peoples I'm still alive. To prove it a new chapter is added. Hope you guys like it.