Chapter 13

Before starting the new chapter of this story, I would like say my thanks to all this people.

Ahem... (Transform to McGonagall)

@BloodyDeathsHeart @BloodyDeathHeart @lilyenderbrine @thatCrazywriter08 @HanaeArita @Butterfly1408 @JellyGuerrier @LunarRaven46 @idklolsavage @LucyMystic @cesakipe @YukiJohnson @JasmineLarivee @taffy_jaws @abiaspinwall @Sz_szm @MichelleSchmitt @lia-sofie @Drarrylover1 @Tanyaqry @Iloveweiyinglanzhan @YU_Blankets_NA @NatashasBi @SarcasticGypsy @AnonymouReader17 @Bluesenpai435 @Seductive_Traitor @ShakiraWashington352 @sarahwhetsel @delucro @jfulle2001 @AlyssaWagers9 @jacobpaul @JasmineLarivee @FaithMiddleton @markson__vkook18 @Yuukuj @oortsie @LauraParra864 @SonOfArtemis21 @Irishsarcasm @LanceMcClain149 @readshell @lotje15_BTS @The_Dodo_Killer @Bloodyace016 @hpficsfordeatheaters @AzshaHudson @EvaContreras822 @YaoiLovers5678 @lestrellaluna @Sakuraanime1119 @PatriciaOliveira561 @Katherineowlslove @LanceMcClain149 @xxsoft_vybesxx

I just want to say thank you for voting, commenting, following and adding my first book to your reading list, and I'm terrible sorry for updating so slow. So without further ado, let the chapter begins.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Parsletounge"

'Thoughts'

"Spoke"

"Hadrian here you are we were looking everywhere for you. What's the matter, child? You can tell me" he then approaches me. Stunned, I couldn't answer him. "Hadrian?" he looks at me curiously, "Never mind that for a second, your parents are going berserk looking for you," he then proceeds to pull me to the main sitting room inside the Malfoy Manor.

Nearing the sitting room I can see Draco and Korvus pacing back and forth in front of the door, "Thank Merlin your here," Draco rush towards me and hugged the life out of me. "Draco, cousin, Hadrian needs to breathe,"

"Oh... yes," he immediately let me go, "Enough of this distraction we need to go inside before Uncle Tom decide that the manor is nothing but a huge rock to turn over,"

He held my hand and pull me inside. Papa was seated in one of the love seats near Father when suddenly the whole room decide to turn black. I expected the darkness to be cold but in truth, it was very warm and comforting. "Papa?" Looking up, I could see my Papa's eyes, they are not the same black eyes instead it was replaced by an ember colored pupils/irises. He wrapped his arms around me feeling the warmth I longed for, I snuggle closer, close my eyes and drift away to dreamland.

3rd P.O.V

As Hadrian fell asleep, Severus's consciousness starts to come back, "My little Hadrian," he hugs his only child closer to him tears starts to come down his cheeks, "Severus, love, can you lower your wings?"

Hearing his husband's voice, Severus slowly lowered his wings in order not to wake up the sleeping ravenette. Tom gently picks his son up from his mates' embrace. Climbing the stairs of Malfoy Manor to reach his room.

He then gently places him on the bed and Severus tucks him in to keep him warm and gently kissing his forehead before leaving the room, Tom did the same before leaving the room.

Hadrian's P.O.V

"Hi little heir," the voice of Lord Gryffindor was the first I heard. "It is nice to see you as well Lord Gryffindor,"

"Don't call me that, just call me. For you shall me Grandpappy Godric" my eyes bulged from its sockets from the words Gryffindor said

"The red-headed founder of Hogwarts wants me, to call him Grandpappy," I said thoughtlessly. "Look what you have done Godric you've broken the boy," Salazar said and hit Godric at the back of his head.