Chapter 15

"Parsletounge"

'Thoughts'

"Speech"

3rd Pov

Arriving at Diagon Alley, all the adults exit the floor with such grace. When they heard the floo go off once more, they turn their heads and see Hadrian stumble, fortunately, he was caught by his mate, "Thanks Dray"

"So where to?" the young Malfoy asked. "Gringotts should come first since we need money in order to buy our supplies and some trinkets," Hadrian said while wrapping his left arm around his mate. "Gringotts it is then"

Tom and Severus were confused at their son's action, after all, they have given him a card that is connected to his vaults in order to lessen the hassle of visiting vaults to take out money, even though confused they follow behind the young couple.

They started to walk towards the bank.

Arriving at the wizarding bank, when they opened the door a loud screeching voice was heard. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERE'S NO MONEY!!!" an enraged ginger head woman said -screech- "Mrs. Weasley we've checked every corner of the Weasley vault and there's not a knut on sight," said the poor goblin who is suffering the gingers wrath. "How can that be, last time I visited the vaults we own, still. have, money!!!"

"I'm sorry madam" the goblin dismissed the gingers and move to the next client. Smirking the young Malfoy spoke, "Serve them right, how dare they steal from you" the young heir said pulling his mate towards him while glaring at the Weasley. The youngest male Weasley notices the glare of the young Malfoy. "What are you looking at Malfoy?!" The young male Weasley said as he charged toward the two. "It must have you slimy snakes who took our money!"

"Huh! We don't need to steal your money. The Malfoy vault has much more riches than you Weasley." He said tightening his hold around his mate. "Dray calm down" the ravenette whispered to his ear. "Oh... What do we have here."

The young blond looked towards the youngest ginger male who had a smug look on his face. "Is he one of your sluts Malfoy" the ginger stated. Draco started to see red. "I advise you to stop taunting him, Weasley. You don't want to see him angry" the young Riddle spoke.

"Oh... Why can't I? After all, he's a slimy snake who is soon to be a bloody death eater like his dad. So let me advise you this." He then moves his face closer to the young couple. "Why not ditch this guy and come with me instead" that was the last straw.

Draco jumped at the ginger ready to tear his head off. "Draconian Lucius Malfoy, don't you dare!" the young boy was stopped by the dominating voice of his father. "Arthur would please tell your son to step away from mine." Lord Malfoy said while rubbing the head of his cane. "Hadrian dear, your parents are waiting for you at the door" Lady Malfoy then spoke urging the young submissive towards his parents.

"I'll see you at Florean Fortescue's Dray" before leaving a peak on the young heir's cheek. When Hadrian was out the door the whole atmosphere changed. "Now where were we?" Lady Malfoy spoke, looking towards the two annoying ginger heads.

While the Riddle family left the Malfoy to do their shopping and some family bonding. "Papa where to next?"

"I'm thinking Slug Ang Jigger's Apothecary, I need to restock some potion ingredients for this coming school year," the dungeon bat said, holding both his parents' hands as they started to walk towards the Apothecary.

After finishing their shopping in the apothecary, Hadrian follows his parents to an unknown shop on the corner of Diagon alley and Knockturn alley. Entering the shop, different types of vegetables and fruits native and exotic in the east and tropical countries can be found in the store. "Welcome to Biringan's, how may I help you" a brown-eyed man greeted them with a warm smile, wrinkles can be seen beside his eyes and a deep dimple on his cheeks. "Good day Antonio, how have you been?"

"Oh my, Severus it's been so long, look at you still pale," the man walks towards them, now seeing him up close the man is standing around five feet, "and my oh my, you already have a gorgeous child, are they starting their first year at Hogwarts?" the man asked

"Oh no sir, I'm already fourteen," the man was shocked at what the young Riddle said, "Why are you so small, tch tch" the man looked concerned as he circled the boy. "That is why we came here Antonio, we were hoping you have something that can help speed his growth so he could match his peers," Severus spoke

"I see follow me," in the corner of the store is a room for guests maybe a place for the staff to rest, inside two boys that look alike, both reading different books "Let me look at the back, please sit and those are my son's, boys you know Severus, the man who visited Biringan for an expedition, this is his son and husband, kindly introduce yourself while I go get the things they need," the man then disappeared to a door. 

Looking at the two boys, one of them has a smile and the other a frown, "Hello, my name is Habagat, you can call me Agat and that's, my twin Amihan," pointing to the other boy "Hello Agat, Tom Marvolo Riddle, thank you for having us here today and this is Hadrian, my son"

"Hello" the raventte spoke, Tom smiled, "Hadrian why don't you chat with the boys while me and your dad browse the shelf" the boy nodded as an answer. Both adults then exit the room.

Like his father, Amihan and Agat have brown skins, "Wow you're so much smaller than me," Agat spoke, "Agat that's not nice." Amihan spoke. "Ami, I'm just saying" the boy pouts. Amihan then turns back to his book, walking the distance between them Hadrian peeked at Amihan's book. 

"What are you reading?"

"It's a Filipino masterpiece title Noli me tangere or some calls it Touch me not," Agat said.  Amihan just rolled his eyes at his twin's never-ending babbles, "You have a pretty dress where did you get it?" Agat asked smiling.

Surprised "Your not weird out that a boy is wearing a dress?" Agat look at him in disbelief and started laughing "Only you Westerner sees cross-dressing is bad, back in our country wizards can dress up as a woman and even marry a man," Agat explained "Now can you please tell me where did you buy your dress, I wish to buy one for our boyfriend at home" 

"I bought it at Madam Malkin's Robes For All Occasions,"