ch3

no ones pov)
kachan carried izuku all the way back to inkos ( OMFG inko auto corrected to kinko) house and sat him on the couch and sat the cookie stuff on the counter where he saw a note he picked it up and read it aloud " izuku darling if I'm not home bye the time you are I'm still shopping with mistuki we are making cookies tonight love mama inko". katsuki looked over to where izuku was and saw he was asleep so he didnt hear. katsuki walked over and sat down on a space that izuku wasnt taking up and looked at him 'why you gotta be cute damn nerd I'm supposed to hate you and make you stong... looks like that all went out the window' katsuki thought to himself. izuku sounded like he was wheezing or having trouble breathing so katsuki leaned down closer to his chest and listend but laid his head on his chest and inko and mitsuki  walked in.

"what are u doing katsuki ahaha" inko said putting groceries on the countertop. katsuki sat up really fast blushing"n-nothing auntie inko but the damn nerd sounds broken"
katsuki said taking back his tough guy act. "what do u mean" inko said walking over to izuku. "well u see on the way here  deku and I got attacked by a villan and now hes breathing funny" kastuki said calmly to inko "my baby was attacked are you guys ok did eather of u get severely hurt!?" inko said looking like she was about to cry "no were fine I think hes just tired out" katsuki said walking to the kitchen table and sitting down leaving inko with izuku.

izukus pov)

I woke up to my mom shaking me a bit "what" I said sitting up my voice horse "are you alright kastuki told me what happend"l to you guys on the way here" my mom said worried "n-no mom were *cough* f-fine" 'uggg I feel like crap'
"hey mom do we have any cough medicine" I asked getting up from the couch and walking into the kitchen grabbing a water from the fridge.
"yes hold on" mom said running up the stairs to the bathroom most likely.
"hey kachan are you ok did you get hurt"
'I dont raven really remember what happend other than kachan carrying me home then I fell asleep again' I was blushing just thinking about him carrying me. "no I'm fine you're the one who need to go to the doctor you're breathing like one of them damn squishy chickens from the shopping cart meme" kachan said befor he got smacked by auntie mitsuki  "watch you're mouth you damn brat where the hell did you learn to talk like that!?" I start laughing but it just turn to a coughing fit and my mom ran back down the stairs with the medicine.

I took the medicine and sat down laying my head on the table while mom and auntie made cookies we found out my stuff I bought was a bit squished.

~~~~~~~~

it was the next day and izuku got no sleep after they returned to the dorms he was coughing all night and it was getting a bit harder to breath but he thought nothing of it and didnt wanna miss classes to go and see recovery girl.
izuku grabbed his things and got ready coughing every so often and when he was done he headed to class and sat down while all the other students piled in. Mr. aizawa came in the same way he always does and told the class what they where doing today and the day went normally until every one went to lunch.

I dislike making big updates but I like writing so yall might get like 1 or 2 small chapters a day sorry it's just my preference

bye my gay children