ch7

no ones pov)
izuku had fallen asleep and recovery girl put him on oxygen and got him cleaned up she gave bakugo a pass and sent him back to class. she was taking blood samples and many other tests while he was as asleep beacuse she wanted to make sure she was wrong. she thinks izuku might have phnamonya but she cant tell till her friends with medical quirks get here. she hears a knock on the door and opens it and two people walk in one is a man and one is a woman. "hi
Dr. Mino and Dr. hon it's so nice to see you again" recovery girl said as she sat back down in her seat."no need for formalities Chiyo" said the Male doctor
"right my apologies Aiko and Takeru"
(Aiko is the girl and Takeru is the male)
"it's fine ahah so what did you need us for chiyo" Aiko asked.

"this boy over here his name is midoria izuku and I need your MRI scan quirk aiko and your x-ray quirk Takeru to see if he has something worse than a cold"
recovery girl said roling her chair next to izukus bed. "ok so what info do you have so far like any symptoms" Takeu asked.
"well he came here covered in blood from coughing so much ". recovery girl said worried. "and hes came here almost every day for two weeks" recovery girl said re checking he vitals beacuse he started wheezing again. "ok then well back up a bit please so I dont mess up" aiko said walking up to the boy befor hovering her hand over his body and moving it from his head to his toes.
" no wonder hes sick he has a lung infection and it looks like its growing" aiko said backing up so takeu can check him. he walked up to his bed and a red light came from his eyes and scanned over izuku. " the only thing I see wrong is the mass in his lungs but what worries me is it looked like it could be lung cancer most likly sprung from the infection " (I literally have no idea what I'm talking about) takeu and aiko finished up talking and reporting things to recovery girl and left but not befor aiko said "you should transport him to a bigger hospital they have the big rigs and we could be wrong but just to be safe ok" and she walked out.
~~~~~
izuku was transported to a bigger hospital and got checked out there. at the hospital they learned izuku did have lung cancer but sence it had grown at such a rapid pace without notice he was at stage three lung cancer and that's why he was always coughing up blood. they reported it to his mother and it got around to bakugo over the days. they gave him meds and sent izuku on his way he went back to the dorms and went to sleep in his room.

~~~~~the next day)

aizawas pov)

I was talking to principal nezu about izukus condition and he said that I could still let the problem child go to the training camp. "are you sure sir" I asked worried for my student even tho he is a bit of a problem at times. "are you questioning me aizawa " nezu asked me
"no sir" this lil rat man is starting to annoy me .. but I wanna keep my job.
"you should be on ur way ryou have a class starting soon" nezu said shooing me out with his paw.
I walk back to my class room and get stuff ready then head back to the teachers lounge and sleep.

hi

bye