ch 5

hey guys sorry I know every one hates author notes but I just wanted to say I LOVE YOU GUYS it dousnt seem like alot of reads but I was expecting like 2 so I'm very happy

ook sorry back to the story
~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

(a week later)
katsuki's pov)

the nerd has been getting paler and he looks ready to pass out all the time he has been coughing all night I can hear it sence his room is next to mine. the doc said it was just a cold and it should pass I hope it does. "hey deku come here for a sec" I said  I've been alot noice to him lately mostly beacuse I'm falling for the damn broccoli bitch. "y-yea kachan" deku said walking over to me. "you're coming to my dorm after school were gonna play some vidio games". I waited for his answer 'oh damn hes gonna say no he probibly thinks I hate him still shit maybye i can confess today tho' "-chan. -achan. KACHAN" i jumped a bit getting out of my thoughts "what!" i kinda yelled from being startled. "s-sorry you zoned out but y-yea video games sound nice"
deku said standing stiff probibly still shaken from me yelling at him again"ok thanks nerd no go sit back down" he scurried to his desk.

The day went bye normally and by that I mean deku had to go to RG again beacuse he was hacking up a lung she just gave him water and some cough meds and sent him back. once we got back to the dorm I stole two bean bag chairs from the common area and I plop them down in my room in front of the TV and put a racing game in Deku plopped down on the green beanbag chair and I just sat in the black one we played games for a while. "HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KEEP WINING" I yelled in frustration. "I-i dont know maybe you just suck at this game kacchan". He realized what he said "IM S-SORRY KA-KACHAN I DID-" I cut him off

"you fine ahahah I'm not mad  I'm just confused how you are so good at games" i keep laughing until he stars and let me tell you his laugh is adorable i stoped and just stared. "kackan are you ok ur all red" he put his hand on my forehead and is made me blush more. 'i wonder if i should tell him...its now or never. "h-hey deku" I take his hand off my head. "what?" he tilts his head. "w-what do you think about ...gay people" I mumble the last part. "did you say gay people" 'shit shit hea probibly homophobic or something' I think internaly screaming "I have nothing against them considering I am why?"
I frezzed and just look up at him "wait your gay too" I say not thinking of what came out of my mouth.

izukus pov)
'did kachan just say he was gay to..I've always had a crush on him maybye I should tell him now. and if it dont work out I'll just run to my room and hide.
"y-yes..hey kachan can I tell you something" i ask nervously. "yea go ahead I have somthing to ask in a bit any way" he said "ok so um i..have a crush on someone" I said and he looked sad a bit
"yea same I have a crush too..whose yours?" he said looking at the floor
'wait what if we say them at the same time then he might not hear me fully then I can run' "ok let's same them at the same time 1..2.." I counted down "you" me and kachan said the same thing.