ch 13

no ones pov

once all the students got to there teacher the task of the day was explained to them. "ok class today you will be doing a civilian rescue in the woods. there are mock robots scattered through out the woods and when you find one it will collect data on how you pick them up and how you speak to them...bakugo" mr aizawa says looking at the resident hot head. "now off you go imma nap". and with that Mr aizawa kinda flopped over in his cacoon and fell asleep.

izukus pov

I ran into the woods and kinda speed walked around until i heard a cry for help
" save me. save me.save me" (all I can think of is sky high ) I saw a mock civilian and picked them up carefully. "dont worry it will be fine I will take you somewhere safer" I said to the robot. once I started walking I heard a whooshing type sound not to far off but ignored it thinking it was one of my classmates quirks.
I set the robot on the ground carefully back at camp and it blinked green. "25 point" the robot said. i turned around and walked back into the woods to save more civilians.

no ones pov

izuku has saved three mock civilians and is looking for his fourth one. but once he got back in the woods he saw a giant creature in the distance it was just walking around. izuku decided to investigate.

izuku heard screams, but he soon realized they where the screams of his classmates. and without thinking he ran towards it.

ok I know this is short sorry bout'that I will try and update a bit more tomarrow if I can