15

(no ones point of view)

the two boys where thrown into the portal without any hesitation. they hit the hard wood floor on the other side with a  thud befor getting ripped back up to there feet by a man coverd in staples and unicorn shit purple skin. "what the fuck, mr crusty fuck over there said nothing about taking the nerd too!" bakugo screamed in frustration. his little hero plan of saving izuku along with the class failed he had no clue what these people plan on doing to them. "there is a thing ...what's it called again.. oh yeah! lying"  shigaraki said as he dragged two chairs over that had quirk sepresing cufs draped over the back of them.

dabi droped izuku and quickly strapped bakugo to the chair making sure he wouldn't get out. he picked up a weak midoria and tossed him to the second chair cuffing him easily. "the fuck us this kids deal hes not even fighting" dani said once he finished. bakugo looked over at izuku to see him slouching limply in his chair. "oi shut nerd what wrong sit up come on" bakugo sounded worried but tried to hide it. "maybe he finaly learned that there is no point in fighting us we are the infamous league of villans after all" shigaraki said cockily.

bakugo just scoffed at the hand mans statment. "really shigaraki, bluff much the kids probibly just hella tired did you not see what the other guys did befor he got here" dabi said befor he crouched down to izukus level. "get away from him you bastard" bakugo started fighting against the restraints. "kirogiri take them to the lab I'm tired of hearing this ones voice" shigaraki demanded.kirogiri warped the boys to the lab and they both ended up in two different cells, the cells where made of bars so bakugo could see izuku.

sorry if this is short I've been helping my parents all day today and I wont be able to write much tomarow so I give you this
(you awwe in wonder from you Christmas gift given to you by you're awsome author fufufu) I wont be posting anything tomarow unless I find the time to so until then I hope this is ok. please vote and comment so I know people actually read this if that's ok ahaha😅