ch 11

izukus pov

I got up and put my water down and walked to the cabin the boys would be staying in and went to the bathroom and changed into my sleep wear, then laid down on a top bunk no one was in here yet just me and started to doze off.

bakugo pov

I see the nerd go to the cabin  bit  I see that he last his water so I grab it and go to take it to home but as I walk by the fire the light shines threw it and it has a tiny to it. "what the fuck" I say under my breath. "what is it bakugo?" round face asked. "nothing mind you're shit bubbles" I snap before I walk to the cabin. I walk in and see the nerd on a bed asleep. 'he looks so cute. wait no ...what ever' I think before I turn a light on in the kitchen and go to but the bottle in the fridge but I finally see why the water looked colored it was "is that blood in his water?" I ask my self being a bit to loud because from behind me i hear "kachan what are you doing?" deku asks me rubbing sleep out of his eyes. "n-nothing nerd go back to sleep" I say leading him back to the bunks. "thanks *yawn* kachan" he says crawling back under the covers. I walk away and to back to the kitchen and throw his water away.

I grab shorts and a shirt and go change in the bathroom, then lay down on the bed below deku's. 'get better izuku please' I think before falling asleep.