ch 10

izukus pov

I finally made it over the hill and in the camp site I saw everyone was already there so I sat down near the fire and started eating I looked around and saw everyone was in there designated groups bakugo was with kirishima. uraraka and Iida where still getting food but what I noticed was the group not that far from me it was mineta, momo, jiro, invisibale girl (forgot her name oopsie) denki and the rest of the class. I was bored and heard the making hushed whispers so I listened in once I heard my name " he was never that strong in the first place his quirk is but his body has always been weak have you guys seen him he looks like he is dying how can some one like him be a hero any way he crys to much and every time he coughs I can literaly hear his bones rattle I swear" some one said but I couldn't pin point them "you have a point I guess " some one else said . "yea youre not wrong" at this point I wasnt even tearing up I was mad!  I got up and walked over to them. "s-so that's what yall think huh?" I ask with a hint of hatred in my voice. they all look at me astonished. "m-midoria hey h-how are you" denki says standing up. "we where just saying how strong you are to be able to still come to camp ya know sence you're sick and all". "shut up kaminari you're quirk makes you a dumb ass if you  *cough* over use it so you have no right to say that about me *cough* !". I need to calm down I'm getting worked up and my chest is hurting again. "w-well you se-" I cut him off. "you know what i dont care continue I'm used to it any way". I say annoyed as I walk over to uraraka and grab a unopened water from beside her. "hey deku-kun how are you" she asked with a smile. " I'm fine *Cough* just need some water" I tell her as I take a sip of it. "well mr. aizawa is having us head to bed early beacuse we all have to wake early for training" she said getting up. I take another drink of my water and then sit it down.

I just realized I was already at 409 words ahaha have this while I type more

I type in small sections so it makes you feel like you read more. at least that's how it works for me

His Change (discontinued)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें