16

izukus pov

I woke up and looked and tried to look around but I was to tired that was until I heard kachans voice.cdamn deku wake up already damn it" I look up but rather slowly and see kachan in a chair behind bars, I look around a bit more and I notice I'm in them to. "kachan what happend, where are we, are you ok, is the class ok-" I started to ramble on becuse I was getting scared until kachan stoped me. "deku we are in the villans base, I'm fine, our class should be fine so are the heros there to strong to be taken down especially all might you know this" kachan said reassuring me and my fears slowly faded knowing the heros where ok ment they could come save us.

no ones pov. sorry if I switch it so much)

the young green haired boy calmed down after hearing his friends word, but truth was the blond had no clue he just lied so his friend would calm down and he wouldnt be as scared, at least less scared than he was.

upstairs in the bar part of the hide out a TV was playing with only audio and no picture flashing on its screen and all the villans where gathered around it. "so you have the boy with one for all correct" came a voice from the TV. "yes boss, we have him and the boy with the bad attitude you had mentioned before" shigaraki said scratching his neck lightly hopeing his boss would be pleased. "very nice,if there is two of them it will make our plan go alot faster and easier, we can experiment on one and keep the other in the basement if the first one kicks the bucket" the voice in the TV said. "yes sure, when do you want to start the expiriments" shigiraki asked with a big shit eating grin on his face. "the boy with one for all, lest test on him first he seems more promising with a quirk like that his body will be somewhat used to foreign quirks, taking into consideration his was given to him" after that was said the TV shut off and everyone went back to what they where doing.

"dabi go down stairs and grab the green haired boy and take him to the nomu part of the lab" shigaraki said while he started to walk down the stairs to the area of the lab where our green bean boy would soon be.

dabi walked into the small cell room without making a noise grabbing the green haired boy carefully as to not wake him or the blond seeming as they had fallen asleep in there chairs. he brought him to the lab room shigaraki had asked him to and layed him onto the lab table and strapped him down befor he walked out without saying anything to the bluenet.

sorry if this is short I've had a long day and I havent been feeling to good i hope this will make yall happy for now.
oh and i got some cool stuff for Christmas i got a drawling tablet and some jack skelington slippers and a bluetooth radio that plays cd's and FM radio. and some things for felting. HOPE YOURE CHRISTMAS WAS COOL.
tell me what yall got I wanna know...if that's ok with you haha