ch8

izukus pov)
I wake up and get ready I still feel like crap and I just wanna go back to sleep but we have a field trip today.
I take my meds and slowly get ready and walk down stairs to everyone's looks over worrie. "w-what is it guys why are you looking at me like that" I ask weakly still half asleep and from actually being sick. "you're so pale are you ok" is what I get in hollers from my class. "guys I'm fine just a cold so it's fine were gonna all be late" I say befor taking my stuff and heading to class.

aizawas pov) the bell had ring signaling for me to wake up and adult. I walk to class.. ok i wiggle to class and see everyone quiet and not trying to brake something for once. "what is you're guys deal you're not being rambunctious today" I ask standing behind my desk and getting out of my portable safe haven. "midoria looks sick...well more sick than normal today and we are worried beacuse we have a field trip today" mina said standing from her seat pointing at the boy of issue. "the issue has already been resolved he will be fine it's only going to be a week now everyone get on the bus" I said grabbing papers and giving them to the students on the way out.
on the bus)
"ok the papers I gave you are just things to work on, on the way there so get busy or be quiet" I said leaning back on a chair on the bus and falling asleep.

sorry it's a short chapter but I have other things going on and they are more important in my eyes but now I can probibly update every day but small chapters just remind me (you know who you are) and thanks