18

(no ones pov)

once everyone got back to UA nezu thought that the children needed to see there families and explain to a mother her child was taken under his watch, he never thought he would have to do that but it seemed today was the day.

everyone's parents came and picked them up teachers giving warnings to keep an eye on them at all times just in case. aizawa and nezu headed to aizawas car to go to the midoria's household to deliver the news to izukus mother, allmight could not make it he said he had other important matters to attend to, aizawa believed he was just fainthearted over the insident sence he was so close to the boy but nezu knew otherwise.

they arrived and the home, aizawa and nezu stood sadly at the door once inko opend it. "hello, ms. midoria we are here to deliver some news but I believe it is best if you sit down to receive it" nezu said politely. inko lead them to the couch and she sat down. "it's about izuku...isn't it something bad happend to him" she said looking at the ground. "ms. midoria during the training camp he was taken along with another class mate named bakugo katsuki after our mating here with you we will go and tell her the news as well I know you're families where close" aizawa said. "it's better if I tell her, she would probibly blow you up" inko chuckled and sniffled at her own little joke. "sorry boys but could you leave now I should break the news to mitsuki thank you for telling me" inko said getting up. "no problem we will be on our way, good bye ms.midoria and if you ever need anything just call the school ok" aizwa said standing up and walking towards the door with nezu. "got it thank you again" inko closed the door behind them as they walked to the car. she picked up her phone and broke the news to mitsuki.