CH 9. IM BACK BITCHES

izukus pov)
when I got on the bus I just put my paper in my bag and just listened to everyone talking. asui said something to bakugo and he got mad and tried to jump at her bit kirashima kinda pushed him back and he ran into me, I stumble a bit since I was standing and holding onto the bar. he went to turn around and shove the person behind him but realized it was me. "sit down somewhere shitnerd" he said to me he didn't say it rudely tho. I found an empty seat that mineta was is but he got up and disapired probibly to look under skirts. I leaned my head back and tooned every one out and fell asleep.

bakugo' s pov

once everything calmed back down and frog bitch appoligized I sat down in the back and waited for us to get to the camp. I wonder if he will be ok during camp normally they give surgery or some shit for cancer right cant they just like pull it out... UGGG I dont know how this shit works I gust want him better...damn emotion making me like people and worrie ..NO IM A BAD BITCH FUCK THIS IMMA SLEEP. I thought to my self befor a fell asleep.

no ones pov

the Bus along with its students got to there destination and the bus stoped everyone got off exept for the sleeping students izuku and bakugo aizawa got off leaving them saying "ya snooze ya loose" as he got off the bus and started giving directions. bakugo woke up and was about the get off the bus but he say izuku laying in a seat "hey nerd" he said trying to wake him "hey wake up we are here!" bakugo was getting a little worried due to izuku being sick to he shook him and that woke him up. "s-sorry kachan *cough* I was just really tired" the pale boy said getting up carefully and getting off the bus. the boys got the instructions from fellow students and they all dispersed into groups to get to the camp site.
(small bean time skip)
once everyone got to the camping site they started making food and every one ate and did what all teens do they gossip about those close to them behind the backs of others.

THANK YOU TO THOSE OF YOU WHO MESSAGED ME ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡