Chapter 5

Johnny's pov

Annie invited everyone over to Starbucks and I'm coming with Carson. Why would she want us to meet up so soon?

I walked with Carson over to the table where the others were sitting. The others and Kenzie...

"Look they're here!" I heard Annie squeal, I smiled weakly, 

Why is kenzie here? I thought

"Hey guys," Hayden said, he had his arm around Lauren and was sipping a Frappuccino.

"Hi," Lauren said too.

"Hey," Kenzie shyly said, her hair covering her eyes. At that moment, all my self-esteem flew away, how could I upset such a pretty and sweet girl just because I have to take my girlfriend's side? To be honest I'd rather see kenzie everyday than Nadia.

I pulled a chair up next to Kenzie and tucked her hair behind her ear, revealing her beautiful face, shocked, she looked up at me.

"Kenz," I smiled at her, "I'm so sorry, I should've told Nadia to shut up, but I kept quiet like an idiot. Ever since you joined to group, I've been horrible to you, I don't think I had the time to tell you how beautiful you are, can you forgive me?" I asked her, she looked down at her feet and nodded slowly. I threw my arms around her and hugged her.

"Thank you so much Kenzie, I swear I'll never be rude to you again," I smiled and she let out a little chuckle.

"It's fine," she smiled at me. Man was she pretty, her hazel brown eyes were cute enough to melt my heart.

"Okay so now that's done and dusted, who's up for a sleepover at mine?" Annie asked, laughing.

"Me!" We all agreed and laughed together, we were such kids!

At Annie's house

(Lauren's pov)

Before arriving at annie's the boys played some basketball and the girls watched. I'm glad Kenzie and John were on good terms now, they'd look so cute together! 

"Lauren?" I heard Hayden call me,

"Coming Hay!" I shouted back and walked downstairs to the living room, where the boys were chatting. As soon as Hayden saw me he got up and took me to a side, he looked really serious.

"What's wrong?" I asked, alarmed.

"Lolo, I love you like crazy," he started.

"Hayden, get to the point, what's wrong?" I asked, really concerned now. He laughed at my worried expression.

"It's not that serious Laur!" He laughed, "I was going to ask if you wanted go the school dance with me. Look, I know you don't like dancing and all but-" 

"Hayden, I'd love to go to the dance with you, who else am I gonna go with?" I asked, smiling. He grinned back, gave me a quick peck and hugged me,

"I love you lauren," he told me,

"I love you too hay," I smiled and broke away from the hug.

"Aww Layden!" I heard Kenzie cheer and walked down the stairs with Annie. 

"Ok everyone truth or dare!" Annie shouted and everyone followed her to her room on the bed.

"I'll go first," I smiled.

Third persons pov

"Ok Laur, truth or dare?" Hayden asked.

"Truth," Lauren smiled.