Chapter 17

A/n: This pic was on brat's insta, and I literally screamed when I saw it 🍵 

Kenzie's POV

"Hey have you seen Ashton!" I asked some random guy at the party. I was sober but slightly light in the head. 

"Hey there beautiful," The guy smirked.

"Are you trying to flirt with me?" I challenged and he grabbed my waist, 

"I said do you know where Ashton is?" I repeated confidently.

"What if I don't tell you huh?" He asked pulling me closer, "What if I want something different?"

"I'd like to see you try" I smirked and he tried to force his lips onto mine but I pushed him away.

"Get off me you idiot!" I yelled at him. he smirked again and tried to kiss me, this time succeeding for like less than a second. Then the guy carried me while I was kicking him to get him off me,

"Let's go have some fun," he whispered in my ear and I punched him as hard as I could but he just laughed and slid his hands down to my ass.

"GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF MY ASS YOU DICKHEAD!" I yelled and his expression turned angry and he pinned me against a wall and tried to kiss me again. I kicked him in the shin but he laughed again.

"Get off her Brandon." I heard a familiar voice say but I couldn't recognize who's voice it was and I couldn't see the guy cause I was behind the guy who I think was Brandon.

"What if I don't?" Brandon asked challengingly turning to face the guy who was trying to save me (who's face I still couldn't see) 

"Dude seriously, leave her alone" the guy told Brandon. Brandon snickered and turned back to me and kissed me. I pushed him away.

"I said GET THE HELL OFF HER!" The guy yelled and punched Brandon in the stomach. Brandon winced in pain and stepped away from me.  I could now see the face of my hero......

Johnny?

"Johnny?" I said in no more than a whisper. He pretended he didn't hear me and pulled my arm towards the exit and once we were out pushed me against a wall. 

"John, what are you doing her-" I began but he cut me off.

"Are you dumb Kenzie?" He yelled at me, "I saw what happened with Brandon! You had to go and challenge him huh? Do you know how stupid that was?" He shouted, "you know you shouldn't be challenging players because guess what Kenzie, they will fuck you, your just a game to them, but know you won't listen because you're Mackenzie Ziegler and you will just never listen to anyone, you'll do what you want and won't think about the consequences!" He shouted in my face. 

Tears threatened to fall from my eyes and he saw that. He sighed and took a step back then ran a hand through his hair. He began again but softened his tone. 

"You know what Kenzie? I thought you were different. I didn't want to believe what you said to us that day. But after what I saw today I know what you really are. You're Maddie Ziegler's younger sister, her mirror twin. We should've never thought we were good enough for you."

"No John" I tried to say but it came out as a whisper.

"Never call me John again." He said through gritted teeth and walked away, leaving me in shock and pain. 

Oh Johnny Orlando, can't you see? I'm head over heels for you.....

A/n

🧚‍♀️ Vote + Comment 🧚‍♀️ 

Hello again, thanks for all the comments, they make me so happy 🥰

Also can y'all give me some Jenzie book recommendations?

Q: Do you ship Kage? (Kenzie and sage)

A: I mean... they're cute but Jenzie all the way 😆🥰