Chapter 19

Kenzie's pov

The next morning Lexi drove me home and we talked nonstop about boys and the party.

"Hey Kenz, who exactly is in this group of yours?" Lexi asked me.

"Johnny, Annie, Lauren, Carson and Hayden." I told her and her smile dropped.

"Wh-h-ho?" She stuttered.

"You heard me Johnny, Annie, Lauren, Carson and Hayden." I repeated, curious.

"You don't mean, Hayden Summerall?" She double checked.

"Of cause I mean Hayden Summerall, I've never heard of another fucking Hayden!" I laughed but she didn't join in, she just cleared her throat and carried on driving in silence.

"Lex, what's up? What's wrong with Hayden?" I asked. 

"Ask Emily." She said bitterly, "Actually, don't bother, I don't care anymore." She shook it off but I knew she cared about whatever she was thinking because it seemed to have bothered her, a lot.

The rest of the journey was in silence which gave me time to think why Lexi was bothered by Hayden's name so much.

"We're you and um- H-Hayden good friends then?" She asked, her eyes filling.

"Lexi stop it! What the hell is going on?" I shouted.

"Nothing!" She yelled

"Uh huh, then why are you crying?" I smirked. She quickly brushed her tears away and pulled up outside my house.

"Bye Kenzie, I had fun yesterday." She said with her eyes down. I gave her a quick hug which she returned and went inside.

Setting: In Kenzie's room

I scrolled through Lexi's Instagram looking for clues on Hayden which seemed to go on for ever and ever. 

For how long did this kid have Instagram? Since the womb it seemed like, her pics are never ending.

Suddenly my eyes fell on something and I froze.

lexijayde: 

6 March 2018

lexijayde: Fun with these two babes, ly both 💘 tagged: annieleblanc, skykatz

82 likes

Comments: 

annieleblanc: My bae 💞

I looked at the post again and rubbed my eyes. Annie and Lexi were friends?

Don't be stupid kenzie, they probably just met once.

I scrolled further through her instagram but didn't have to scroll far until I saw this:

lexijayde:

Coachella