Chapter 32

Kenz pov

After a while Johnny came down and Lauren introduced Millie and Noah to him. When he came down, Ashton came with him.

Ashton

Wtf?!?

there was an uncomfortable silence. Noah and Millie saw the expression on my face and instantly realised this was the guy I had texted them about. Millie absolutely hated him and then Noah would said that if he shows around he'd kick his ass. 

Noah looked at me and mouthed that's him isn't it?

I nodded and Noah stepped forward.

"What is he doing here Johnny," Carson asked as Nadia and Sophia took Maddie upstairs so she wouldn't cry after seeing Ashton again.

"Carson I can explain. Ashton's sorry," Johnny said and Noah spoke up.

"And you forgave him?" Noah asked.

"Well yeah, he used to be part of this group too..." I was taken aback by what Johnny was saying.

"Look guys all that shit I did was wrong. First i cheated on Kenzie and then I raped Maddie. All those things was so fucking shitty of me I know it was." He said and Noah started at him angrily.

"If you know why are you here?" Noah asked nearly shouting.

"Noah calm down," i whispered and held his arm. Behind Noah I could see Johnny tense a bit at this action.

"I'm here to apologise, I told Johnny that I wasn't worth his forgiveness but he's my bro and I missed him," Ashton said and Eden shot him a dirty look.

"Okay maybe Johnny's forgiven you, isn't that enough for you? We haven't Ashton and we never will! Now get your motherfucking ass out of here," She shouted and Johnny stood up straight.

"Ashton has the right to be here Eden, he's our friend," John said confidently, "This is a reunion right, we're all a group again right? So why isn't Ashton part of it?" 

"There is no reason Mr Orlando, no reason at all for that, if you think he belongs him then he probably does. But he raped my sister and I have a good reason to not like him. After all this is your house, your rules. But if Ashton stays, me and Maddie go." I said coldly, anger surging through me.

"Kenzie's right, if this dickhead stays I will happily leave with Kenz," Noah said and held my hand and squeezed it as if to say I've got your back

"I'll leave too," Millie said and I smiled at her. I'm so glad all three of us stayed in touch, we were so strong together.

"Sure, that's fine by me," John said as if he couldn't care less.

"John?!?" Lauren widened her eyes giving him a shut up and be nice look.

"What? they can leave. Kenzie and her new boyfriend can leave." He said and the jealousy was evident in his eyes. 

"Thank you Mr Orlando. I'll leave. Again. Goodbye." I said leaving an impact and turned after I caught a glimpse of his eyes softening as if he regretted what he'd said. 

I jogged upstairs and told Maddie to come and me, Maddie and Noah and Millie left the house. 

Millie laughed when we got out about how Johnny thought Noah was my boyfriend and I chuckled emotionlessly. How did I have a crush on Johnny? Just how? He's such an asshole. He'd never liked me, it was all my imagination. He let me bring the group back then invited Ashton so he'd get rid of me. 

"You okay Kenz?" Maddie asked and I nodded slowly. Noah came up from behind me and hugged me.

"Hey, it's okay, you have us." Noah whispered.

"Is this when we can tell her?" Milled asked excited and Noah nodded at her, still hugging me.

Then Millie squealed,

"We're moving back to L.A forever, we'll always be here now!"

Tea 🍵 

Q: shipping kisaak?

A: ig it's better than kashton but Jenzie all the way  😍