Chapter 9

John's pov

After Kenzie left my room this morning, I felt the life had been sucked out if me, I didn't have the energy to get up, I didn't feel like eating and i wouldn't talk to anyone. I'm still trying to figure out why she would say that, I get that the kiss isn't something friends would do, but it got me thinking. The thing is, when I kissed her, I felt a spark, a spark I'd never felt before with Nadia or any of the never ending girls I've dated. I started seeing her in a new way, I started to like her more than a friend. 

And then she just went and said she didn't want to be friends with me. Apart from all that, I can't stop thinking about the small bruises I saw on her face and neck. Maybe she fell down or something, but it was bugging me, I could tell something was wrong, something she would never tell me even if I begged her. Because that's the kinda girl kenzie is, she thinks that no one cares about her but really, the way she leaves an impact on you, you want to care,  you want to make sure she's fine, you want to pull her into a never ending kiss. But I cant do either of those things now, because she doesn't want to talk to me. Sighing, I opened up Instagram, something I hadn't done for the whole day.

kenz_ziegler:

kenz_ziegler: Go follow @ashtonarbabby, news for y'all, We're dating! 🥰💞🥰💞

Liked by: ashtonarbabby, maddieziegler & 35 more

Comments:

ashtonarbabby: 💕💞💕

lolo_orlando: Well this is... unexpected?

annieleplonk: Kenz, dm me now

hayhoesummerall: Cute, but I really wasn't expecting that

carsonlueders: I think u make a great couple💞

nadzturner: Congrats

ashtonarbabby:

ashtonarbabby: mine 💞 tagged: kenz_ziegler

Liked by: kenz_ziegler, nadzturner & 34 more

Comments:

kenz_ziegler: 💞💞💞💞

I felt my eyes well up with tears, my heart ripped apart.....

Kenzie's dating Ashton?

It's amazing how one day your kissing the girl of your dreams and the next, she's someone else's.

I've known Ashton since kindergarten, we used to be best mates, when I say used to, I mean that we were, until a few seconds ago when i realised that he swiped kenzie away from me right under my nose.

"Johnnyyyyyyyyy!" I heard my little sister yell and run into my room.

"Did you see? Did you? Did you?" She asked, obviously talking about Ashton and Kenzie.

"Yeah, I did," I sighed and told her to go away.

"John, look at your state! Would you just tell me what happened this morning with Kenzie already!" She told me, a hint of anger in her voice. I love my sister loads, she cares for me, makes sure I'm alright but there's a slight disadvantage and advantage, Lauren is probably the prettiest girl I've ever seen but because of that, loads of boys like her, players fall for her and date her for 2 days before she comes back in tears. Then Hayden came along, they love each other like crazy, I know he'll never let me down with Lauren but sometimes when I'm with them I feel angry and overprotective cause third wheeling with them is a nightmare, they flirt nonstop! 

"John Vincent?" Lauren calls to me, waggling her hands in front of my face, waking me up from my daydream.

"What?" I snapped at her.

"Are you sad cause Kenzie is dating someone?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. I shook my head but blushed, as if caught red handed.

"Ok fine!" I admitted, "Nothing slushy though!" I argue, before she can start her relationship advice like she always does.

"That better be right cause u have Nadia!" She grinned, my face fell, I forgot about Nadia for a moment there....

Kenzie's pov

Ashton's great, we've been dating for 2 days and he makes me laugh, he makes my heart melt and sometimes I've kissed him rather than the other way round in honour of the moment which isn't like me. But when you see someone as cute as Ashton or Johnny, you feel right and wanted! But Johnny.... Fuck him, he doesn't care anyways, he hasn't contacted me once and he liked the pic I posted on insta  of me and Ashton so he's been on his phone but wasn't bothered to see if I was okay!

"What's up kenz?" Ash asked me as I furrowed my eyebrows, we were in my room and I was lying down, my head on his lap. I waved my hand in the air as if to shake it off,

"Just a thought," I smiled and he leaned down to kiss my forehead sweetly.

"Hey, I was thinking," he started, looking at the ceiling, "You and Johnny, did you like him?" He asked, patches of curiosity in his eyes. I sat up in his lap and positioned his face so i was staring into his beautiful eyes.

"Ash, I've never liked a boy before you, and definitely not Johnny!" 

Lies

"Then, maybe today a trip to the funfair by the beach?" He asked, "something different y'know. Armani said he'd come with Jayden and Jacob with Jenna, Joey decided to keep his gay ass at home," he laughed.

"Could I invite a few friends?" I asked pleadingly. He smiled and nodded,

"Why not!" He grinned and leaned in to kiss me, I kissed back of course then went in the bathroom to get dressed and text the group, I sigh.

Even Johnny I guess

A/N

Look I'm bring super generous with updates here! 🥰

And love y'all so keep commenting!

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕