Chapter 38

johnny orlando

What the in the motherfucking world is wrong with my life?

 I screw everything up and now i lost the chance to tell kenz i like her today!

And she's with fucking noah?

noah?

what does she see in noah that she doesn't see in me?

shut up johnny, it's her life stop getting jealous!

"johnnyyyyyy!" i heard my little sister hum as she came barging into my room. she entered and saw me depressed and clutching my guitar.

"oh, bad time, i'll come back later...." she frowned and turned to leave.

"no lauren, stay, what do you need?" i asked, my voice hoarse. she nodded and sat down next to me on my bed.

"actually i needed to rant to someone; maddie and darian aren't at home and it's not something i'd talk to mom about..." she sighed and i looked up alarmed.

"what is it? are you okay? did someone rape you? i swear if they did i'll kick their ass an-" i asked super worried. i love my sister so so much.

lauren laughed,

"no, no i didn't get raped you doofus!" she laughed and then frowned remembering her worry, "it's actually kenzie and noah...." she sighed again.

"what about them?" i inquired.

"promise you won't go all i'm your older brother and i'll have none of this on me okay?" she confirmed.

"depends..." i smirked, curious.

"it's just i think i like noah. don't come at me, i know i'm dating hayden but i just don't think i love him like i did anymore..... and today i eavesdropped on him in his room and he was talking to lexi and yeah of course he can talk to her, like why not? but i mean.... even when i saw kenz with noah i felt a stab of pain.. " she rambled.

"lauren..." i held her hand, "calm down, it's fine..." i smiled supportively.

"i actually have to tell you something too..." i said, "i think i like kenz..." I admitted and her jaw dropped open.

"YESSSSSS!" she shrieked, "JENZIE IS REALLLLLLL" she whooped  and i chuckled.

"sadly not, she doesn't like me back..." i sadly laughed.

"did she tell you that?" lolo asked me.

"no but she's dating noah so..." 

"looks like we have some planning to do my dear brother!" lauren grinned.

hayden summerall

I reached Peppa's Cafe as lexi had instructed and sat down waiting for her to arrive.

When she did i felt myself smile. I'd missed her so much i'd almost forgotten how beautiful she was. Suddenly she noticed me and walked over, smiling.

"hey," lexi smiled awkwardly.

"hey," i nodded, "how have you been?" i asked.

"i don't know... my friends have left me and... pfft... i just can't seem to figure out what i'm doing anymore..." she sighed. 

so when i'd been living my life with lauren, she'd been hurting and alone...?

was i even as happy with lauren as i was with lexi?

"well.... what are you doing now?" i asked putting my fingers together and motioning them at her.

she chuckled, "hopefully the right thing... look i've wanted to talk to you for a while because... well, i know you've moved on with lauren and don't come at me but i still have feelings for you." she ranted and blurted out the last bit. 

"come again." i said shocked.

"i still have feeling for you..." she whispered, it was kinda cute. i stayed silent for a while and she sighed.

"i knew it was pointless, i'm sorry for wasting your time, i just wanted to get it out..." lexi picked up her handbag and stood up to leave but i grabbed her wrist, she looked back.

"lex wait sit down," i ordered and she obeyed.

 "all this time... why didn't you say something?" i ventured... little did i know i'd been feeling the same way but not oblivious to it.

"because i knew that this would happen and it'd be unrequited and i'd be wrong again, but the other day, i'd gone to see kenzie to apologise but before i had a chance to, i heard her talking to some noah about lauren and i thought that maybe i had a shot...?" she told me.

"w-what about lauren?" i asked and she giggled,

"oh hayden, i'm not going to tell you that am i?"

damn.... that laugh

stop hayden

"yeah of course... it just we haven't been open to each other lately and if i'm honest with you... i don't think that we'll make it yannow... i think she likes noah and i like.... i like you."