Chapter 31

John's pov

I sat there for about 20 mins, shocked. After a bit I gave a small chuckle.

"Everything's worked out great hasn't it?" I heard a way too familiar voice from behind me. I quickly turned around and gave the boy a hard stare.

"What are you doing in my house?" I asked him coolly.

"Look bro, I screwed up in every way. I know I did but I'm sorry. Mackenzie Ziegler... she wasn't my type, she'll never be my type. I fooled her, I took advantage of her and kinda accessed Maddie through her." I raised an eyebrow and chuckled lightly.

"My point is I messed up big time... and you have no reason to forgive me but if you could give me just one more chance.....? I miss you man, I really do." Ashton said.

"Look it's not up to me at al-" I started.

"Yeah, yeah I get it....." he sighed, " it's fine, I don't deserve it....." he turned to leave but I stopped him.

"Wait, Ashton. I guess if you mean it you can come back.....?" I said, I really wanted him to be back in the group, we were like the ultimate mates, we used to know everything about each other and now that's all over.

"Y-y-ou serious?" He asked and i nodded and gave him a firm hug.

Kenzie's pov

I sat down next to Lauren and she gave me a hug.

"Whats up kenz," she asked and I saw Nadia come downstairs and whisper something to Annie and Eden

"What are they talking about" I asked lolo

"Uhhhh nothing." She said too quickly and I raised an eyebrow.

"Insta?" She changed the subject smartly and I grinned at her.

"Whatever it is you're hiding, it better be innocent," I told her and she smirked.

lolo_orlando

lolo_orlando: I missed you my bubbbb ❤️

458 likes

Comments:

nadsturner: my cutesssss

"Also, guys!" I announced and caught everyone's attention.

"My friends from when I was a kid are in town so I invited them over, that's okay right?" I asked and they all nodded.

"Well say hi to Noah and Millie!" I exclaimed and let Noah walk in.

Lauren's pov

"Well say hi to Noah and Millie!" exclaimed Kenz and I saw the boy walk in.

"Umm hey I'm Noah schnapp," he said.

Man he's so cute

I thought.

Shut up Lauren you have Hayden! 

I thought to myself.

"I'm Millie," Millie smiled, she seemed nice.

Noah looked around the room and then his eyes fell on me. He held my gaze and then I coughed and looked away.

"Hey man," Joey said and gave him a pat on the back. When all the boys were talking to Noah he kept looking my way and then looking down smiling. I blushed and Hayden walked towards me.

"Noah, this is my girlfriend Lauren," he said and I smiled.

"Hi," I said to Noah.

"Hey," he smiled and I got butterflies in my stomach.

After some time Hayden and Noah left and Millie, Kenzie, Nadia, Annie, Sophia, eine, Dylan and Lilia walked towards me.

"Hi, I'm Lauren!" I grinned.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Millie," she laughed and we hugged quickly.

A/n for those of u who don't know Noah and Millie, they r from stranger things and look like this:

Noah is left and Millie is right

So another short chapter so so sorrrryyyyyy

Q: Noah or Finn

A: Noah 😘😘😘😘