Chapter 23

Kenzie pov

I walked out of Lauren's room's door and walked down the stairs, scrolling through Instagram on my phone

when I bumped into him.

Him.

The him who's name was a struggle to say lately.

Johnny.

"Uhh hey," I looked down nervously and he looked at me shocked.

"Um hi" he said, running a hand through his hair.

"I was just talking to Lauren." I started.

"No need, I don't need another girl to cheat me," he said angrily. I looked up at him, tears in my eyes.

"You know I didn't mean what I said that day!" I said, my voice no more than a whisper.

"I thought I did, before you decided to talk my sister into bringing my fucking ex back into our group!" He yelled and I looked down at my feet, trying to hide my tears.

"It doesn't even matter anymore..." he said to me, lowering his voice at seeing my tears, "You made your choices, Ashton and that stupid group over us. It's over Kenzie! Don't you get it?" He told me and I carried on looking down. He sighed and walked away, leaving me broken. I picked up my car keys from the table I'd kept them on and ran out of the door when Meredith (the Orlando's Mom) stopped me.

"Mackenzie dear? What's wrong?" She asked and s tried to give her a smile but it was hopeless, I had tears on my cheeks which were unhideable.

"Come inside honey," Meredith smiled comfortingly and led me into the sitting room.

So that's ur bumper 3 chapters coz I wasn't updating for a while lmao 😂 

Jenzie is dead irl but not in this story lmao 😂