Chapter 27

Stilllllll Kenz pov

20 mins later

"We're here!" I grinned and I opened the door of the car and everyone stepped out.

Instantly, the door opened and Lauren appeared, she saw everyone and tears appeared in her eyes. I looked at her and winked at her.

I looked at the teary teens beside me and Lilia ran towards Lauren and Lauren hugged her, and Lilia hugged back, Dylan joined and they all gave muffled giggles.

Devenity looked at me and hugged me instead,

"Thank you," she said and i nodded in reply. Then she pulled away and ran with Sophia and Tati to join the hug. Me, Emily and Eden stood with our heads together and I wrapped my arms around Emily.

The moment was beautiful. 

Suddenly a car pulled out from behind us and we turned around to see Caden, Joey and Jacob.

"Hey there li'l sis," Joey smiled and I stood in front of it so Lauren could be a surprise.

"You came?" I asked happily.

"Uhhh, yeah, you ask, we come, we were all bored asses," Jacob sighed and I laughed,

"Well I have a surprise for you lot," I smiled and stepped away.

Their jaws dropped open and they stayed like that for a long time.

Then Annie walked to the door and her jaw dropped open.

"What are you doing here?" She almost shouted in shock.

Dylan looked at Annie and Annie looked back, like in a trance. 

"Annie..." Dylan said in no more than a whisper.

"Dyl..." Annie smiled.

Annie looked at me and then back at Dylan.

"Y-y-you did this?" She stuttered, not able to believe that Dylan was back. I nodded my head.

"I'm so sorry Anns, I was real bitchy to you guys. And I deserved what I got back from you. But honestly I miss you guys and now I love these guys so much too. We can all do this again you know? One big group? What do you say?" I blabbered on, my emotions getting the better of me. 

Annie giggled and ran up to me and wrapped her arms around my body, engulfing me into a hug.

"Aww I missed you Kenzieboo!" She whispered into my ear.

"I missed you too Annikans," I smiled happily. Suddenly, three confused boys appeared at the door, looking at me and Annie as if we were mad. One of their gazes made my stomach somersault, Johnny

Carson, Hayden and Johnny stood there and my eyes fluttered over to Joey, Jacob and Caden, to see their reaction.

Joey's face had become shocked and stunned, as if he'd never seen these three before and Caden's eyes were fixed on the ground but I could see tears falling, happy tears. Jacobs reaction though, was the best; he had a large grin fixated on his face and looked like he'd just of won the lottery. They looked like three jokers had seen a ghost. Annie hastily pulled away from the hug and walked up to Dylan and squeezed her hand tightly.

"Hello boys," she said confidently and Lauren grinned at her. We knew what she was doing. The boys obviously didn't like the idea that the old group was standing in front of them and Annie was going to change that with her calm attitude. 

She had wiped the tears of happiness that had formed in her eyes after seeing the group and now looked like nothing at all had happened.

"Annie, what the hell is going on here?" Carson asked, shocked to see the crowd of once friends now strangers. 

"Well what exactly do you mean by that Carson? There are many events taking place here at this very moment. The wind is blowing from the East. The weather is reaching -2 degrees Celsius and Christmas is in five weeks. Now, which of these facts apply to your question?" Annie asked smartly.

Everyone of us ,apart from the three at the door, were looking like they were holding in laughter. Jacob, on the other hand, burst out laughing but seeing the quiet scene he covered it up with a cough.

"Sorry..." he looked down and Joey smirked at him.

"What are you two playing at?" Carson asked them was referring to lauren and Annie.

"Carson look around you, look at all your friends! Every one of them has been missing us and so have you! You know that! We've all missed them as much as they've missed you. Hayden, John, don't you remember that one week after they left our group, we were all heartbroken. Hay, you wouldn't eat for a week. You missed Lexi and all these jokers so much..." Lauren spoke to them and although the words were real cringey they seemed to be getting to their hearts. God knows what their real reaction was inside....

Authors note:

AHHHHH THEY METTTTT

WHAT DO U THINK IS GONNA HAPPEN NEXT???

Also take some time to give this pic some uwus 

It's so cuteeee