Part Three- Leo

He prowls.
Slowly, slowly.
Calmly comes off all fours and gazes around the room, grinning maliciously.
All of a sudden, he pounces.
The young girl in the corner of the room scream in delight as the light brown haired man tickles her sides, fingers running over the sweet spots on her sides.

He has a hooked nose, covered in small freckles, and shaggy eyebrows. His eyes are a welcoming forest green, obscured by tired, yet youthful eyelids, only to widen as he remembers his promise to his young sister.

He stands taller, brushes himself off, and exits the room, promising to return with a treat.

The shaggy haired teen strolls into the sun drowned kitchen and opens the fridge, there sits the holy grail of refreshment...

Orange juice.

He grins as he pours two glasses, one each for him and his sister. He takes a moment to pause, and breathes in the sweet scent of lilies blowing gently through the open window. Summer really is his favourite season, you can tell by the way he glows in the morning and the way he frolicks in the grass, tumbling around and getting muddy for the hell of it. Its in the way he darts between the trees of the forest surrounding the cottage, or the way he tenderly follows a rabbit to the hole, only to admire it. They say it's a welcome change from the dark humor of winter, and self doubt of autumn.

There's a calm wash over the forest,
And we know that the Leo woodlands,
It's where they belong.

Will he say the same?