Part four- Virgo

(September 5th, unknown year, sunset)

Pink washes over the hills, rosé in the night sky. A beautiful young woman with buzzed hair sits on a deck of oak, sipping on a glass of blood red wine. Crickets whisper in the dark, light bugs flit from bushes and the world hums with dying light. Heavy eyelids pull on her face, glitter coated eyelashes twitching, trying to stay awake. It's been a long day. Such a long day.

Her eyes are a warm yellow, striking against the pale skin and buzzed hair with the most intricate ferns drawn in. She revels in the warm breeze, making the most of her sleek, midnight black tank top, paired with army pants. She seems so dark, but she has a heart of gold, and puppy eyes that would melt the coldest heart.

She drags herself inside, locking the door behind her. The house is eerily dark, but that is okay. The sickly sweet smell of jasmine coats the inside of her round button nose, and the slightest draught tittelates her delicate skin. She scans the room, seemingly untouched room, yet something was off. Something was so slightly off, but she couldn't put her finger on it. Shrugging it off, she turns toward the bedroom.

That was the moment she heard it...

Someone's husky breath was hot on her neck.

A hand shot out and smothered her scream.
Welcome to Virgo Valley.....