Part Ten- The Torn Pisces

(Time is a construct...)

At one point in time he was sure of  what was real. Time moved the way it should, life had colour and meaning. But something.. someone.. happened and existing seemed different for the young Pisces.

Time is a construct, life is a simulation, and love isn't real. All that is real is the destructive path the Zodiac carved in the torn pisces life.

He was the only Pisces in the family, torn away and placed in the system by faceless Zodiac men in black suits.

(We aim to please...)

(Diary entry, recovered from orphanage)

Life has stopped being real.
Time has stopped moving in a linear fashion.
Life is a simulation.

Let me out!!

(He is aware)

The faceless robots charged the family house, dragged his mother out, and destroyed the last threads of a normal childhood. Sprinting through the back door, a hand wrapped around the young boy's hair, and all was black.

There was only silence that day.

Time passed like molasses in that orphanage. Slowly... drop by drop.

Drop.

Drop.

...Drop.

As the scissors slice through the last remnants of a life that has passed, hairs drop like feathers onto the floor.

As the final drip fell, the final feather cut, time came to a halt. Somebody had come to save him. His new Pisces parents.

They brought him home into a warm house, full of life, yet something was off.

There was photos of the young Pisces boy on the wall, all the way from birth. They had enough dust collected on them to have been there for years.

The parents stood, smiling ever so slightly too wide, eyed devoid of emotion.

"Welcome home, Rey.."

Rey was torn..
He'd never told them his name.
He hadn't told anyone his new name.
His name in the system was Christina.

Something isn't right.

'Do I run?'