FUGITIVE LOGS

*LOG ENTRY 1*

The cold nights are getting to me Dad... I miss the log fire. I miss your chilli and I miss my guitar. I'm sorry Dad. The Zodiac is on to me, I'm sorry that I can't return home. I'm not going to Gemini. I refuse to be shoved into the Mercury lifestyle... I refuse to conform. It's not your fault Dad. Please don't be too upset with me. I hope you've kept writing your music, we're going to set up a radio channel to our bases. It's too silent here.. We'd love something new. And when I'm home, we need to share a drink finally... I'm holding out to share my first beer with my father. I just wish I had been able to six years ago, at 14 years old as all boys should. I love you.
-CalFromCap

*LOG ENTRY 2*

Hey son.. It's been a while. How are you going? I hope my sister is treating you kind enough, and I'm still sorry that I had to leave you with her. You need to abide by the Zodiac.. If you don't speak out, you won't get hurt. I spoke out and now I'm paying for it. I refused to be Leo, and they will make me go if I come home. I've gone underground with other parents and children. We're forming a small nomadic tribe. You'll know that word if you've been keeping up on your history tutoring... I mean it. You better be studying and passing! Don't worry about me hon. Enjoy yourself and be kind to Aunt Bea. I'll be with you soon enough.
-MelFromScorp

*LOG ENTRY 3*

I've been brought here against my will. I guess the man who took me knew that the Zodiac would come eventually... I miss the sunset over the hills, and I miss my jasmine plant. I hope James found the note before we left, otherwise my precious jasmine plant will have died now. I WROTE OUT MY FEELINGS ARE YOU HAPPY NOW? They've asked me to use this very badly protected communal logbook as a diary... seems pretty pointless for me to share my woes and troubles if anybody can access it, so maybe I'll just type some bull**** until I reach the minimum words that the dumb software will let me go at. Oh look, I'm almost there. And hey, they auto censored me! That seems like a stupid f****ng detail to have programmed for us in this stupid a** f****ng situation... whatever. I'm out. This concept is Poppycock!

Well now its even worse... great. At least I hit the minimum word count.
-EllaFromVirgo