chapter 2

POV: Infinite
I wasn't done playing with the blue hero in front of me. I could do anything to him before Dr. Eggman would come back.

"Why are you even wearing a mask? If I had to guess I would say you're even more scared of showing your emotions than Shadow." Sonic laughed a bit. That name. It pissed me off. I growled and grabbed him by the throat, digging my nails into his neck.

"Do not mention his name!" I growled at him.

"...Sensitive..topic... I see..." He said.

"You see everything as a joke, don't you? I can't wait to take your joyful self away from you." I said. "And it will be taken away soon." I let go of him. Blood was dripping from the small wounds I had made with my nails.

"Just to let you know. You don't scare me. I get threats like that from Eggman all the time." Sonic said and looked at me unamused.

This is not what I want. I want him to fear me.

"But I'm not Eggman." I said and used my powers to let a tentacle come from the ceiling and made it slide into his mouth. I let it go down his throat to his stomach and kept it there. Sonic was gagging and having trouble breathing through his nose.

I'm enjoying this intensely.

I didn't want to kill him so after a while I made the tentacle disappear back into the ceiling. Sonic gasped for air then threw up. Everything that came out of his mouth, I made it disappear in a blink of an eye. He was panting and shaking lightly.

"You see." I grabbed his chin and made him look at me. "I'm not joking around."

"We got the thing!" Those two annoying robots were back. I let go of Sonic and stepped away.

Guess the rest have to wait.

I made the bars return back into the floor but kept Sonic's chains attached to the floor.

"Put it on and leave." I ordered them.

"Actually, Sonic needs to be returned to his cell afterwards." Orbot said and placed the metal bracelet on Sonic's wrist.

"I will take him back." I said and crossed my arms over my chest.

"That's great! I don't think we would be able to do that!" Cubot said and threw his arms in the air. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"That's done." Orbot said after activating the bracelet. He pressed a button and Sonic let out a scream of pain and collapsed onto the floor, unconscious. "Oops! Wrong button."

"That is enough." I growled at him and picked Sonic up. "I'm taking him back." I said and left the room after that.

POV: 3rd person
The illusions of Shadow and Metal Sonic were waiting by the door for their creator. When Infinite walked out with Sonic in his arms, they followed him. They served as extra protection. They went to the area where all the cells were. When Infinite stood in front of the cell the hero was supposed to be held in, he looked down at the hedgehog in his arms.

No, I'm not leaving him with all the other prisoners, He thought. I'm taking him with me.

"Go tell the Doctor I'm making a better cell for Sonic in another area." He ordered the two illusions. They nodded and walked off. Infinite went to the place he had in mind. There was a storage room near his room that wasn't being used. Sonic would be close to him and he could make the cell however he wanted. When they got there, Infinite placed Sonic against the wall. He turned the door into bars. He didn't make a door so Sonic couldn't use it to his advantage and he would be the only one who could get him in and out. He let a large wooden plank come sticking out of the wall which would be used as a bed. Maybe he would add more later. He picked Sonic up and laid him down.

"...Ngh..." Sonic tossed around a bit, clearly being uncomfortable. Infinite didn't mind. He was here to suffer. The jackal used one of the red cubes he created as a camera and placed it in one of the corners. This didn't come over as suspicious so there was a higher chance that Sonic wouldn't destroy it when he gained back consciousness. Infinite turned to the blue hedgehog and looked at him for a while.

"You will meet your doom tomorrow." He said even though he knew the younger male didn't hear him. After that, he left.