chapter 6

POV: 3rd person
At the headquarters of the Resistance, a group of heroes was trying to figure out what Dr. Eggman's next step was.

"This would be so much easier if Sonic was still around." Knuckles, the commander, mumbled as he rubbed his temples. "No one knows Eggman better than him. We're nothing without him."

"Don't say that Knuckles." Charmy said and patted Knuckles' back.

"No Charmy, Knuckles is right. After they defeated Sonic, they conquered the world in no time." Vector said and let out a deep sigh.

"I wish Sonic was still with us." Amy said as she looked down at her feet.

"Sonic is gone. We need to face it. We can't stand here and do nothing but think of him. The world needs to be saved." Knuckles said.

"Guys!" Tails burst into the room. "Another city is under attack! They're asking for backup!"

———

The Resistance arrived at the scene not long after they received the SOS-signal.

"Vector, Espio, you guys help the defense and lead the survivor to the nearest safe zone. Silver, Amy, you're coming with me." Knuckles said and ran to where the robots were coming from. Together with Amy and Silver, he destroyed every robot that was in their way to Infinite who was floating above the giant army of robots. "Silver, you start the attack. Amy and I will destroy the last robots and then we will come to help you." Knuckles said.

"Alright." Silver used his telekinesis powers to float over to the masked villain. Infinite didn't even notice him. He was too focused on the cube in his hands. Silver noticed this and floated above him to see what was so interesting. "..Sonic..." He said in shock. The cube showed Sonic sitting in a cell. Infinite's ears perked up after hearing a voice. He looked up and saw Silver then made the cube disappear.

"Sonic is still alive, isn't he?!" Silver growled.

"What you saw was nothing more than an illusion." Infinite floated to the same height as the other and crossed his arms. If Sonic's friends would know that he was still alive they would try to save him, and Infinite knew that.

"Yea right!" Silver moved forward and knocked Infinite back. Infinite growled and threw a beam at him. Silver dodged it and it exploded next to him. He covered his face to protect himself. Infinite created a blow that sent Silver flying into a nearby building.

"What makes you think that you can defeat me with those weak powers?" Infinite said and fixed his mask.

"Take this!" Silver lifted a car with his powers and threw it at him. Infinite simply blocked it by creating a wall.

"Aa!" He got hit in the back of the head by Amy's hammer which she had thrown. When he took a look around, he noticed he was surrounded. "You may see this as a victory but you assure you it's not." Infinite said and left the scene. He didn't want his energy to go to waste on them while he could use that energy to fuck Sonic.

"I think Sonic is still alive." Silver said as he landed on the ground.

"Silver, don't start-"

"I'm serious! Infinite was watching through some... thing! He's locked up a cell! I saw it with my own eyes!" Silver was sure that what he saw was real.

"So Eggman kept him alive. Why would he?" Knuckles mumbled. "It doesn't make any sense."

"If it's true, then we need to save him. I'm not leaving him there." Amy said. "We need to tell the others and start thinking of a plan."

POV: Sonic
He's not going to rape me. He's not going to rape me. He's not going to rape me! Oh who am I kidding... He's going to rape me...

I was so desperate to get out of here. Knowing what Infinite was going to do, I didn't want him to return. I was being watched by all the villains that were here; Shadow, Metal Sonic, Chaos, and Zavok. Each of them walked by every few minutes. They all looked at me the same way. The same way as Infinite looked at me, with lust. Even if I got out of here, I would be raped by one of them or maybe all of them. And that's not a pleasant thought. I stayed in the very corner of the cell, with my knees to my chest and my arms wrapped around them.