chapter 12

POV: 3rd person
Sonic continued to wriggle in Infinite's hold. Adrenaline was rushing through his veins. He didn't want to get fucked again. Tears were pouring down his cheeks as he had no energy left to put up a fight against Infinite. He was brought to his cell and harshly thrown onto the bed. Whimpers of fear came from him as Infinite pinned him down. He passed out from exhaustion and panic when the jackal began to touch his body.

"You must be kidding me. You managed to keep consciousness through all of that and only now you're unconscious." Infinite growled as he got off the blue hedgehog. "Whatever, I can use this time to prepare for our fun."

———

POV: Sonic
I felt myself gaining back consciousness. I still felt exhausted. I also felt that I was in an uncomfortable position. When I tried to move I came to the realization that I couldn't. I was stuck in place. Panic shot through me. I had opened my eyes but still couldn't see. I was blindfolded. I began to wriggle in the hope to break loose.

"Ah you're awake." I recognized that voice immediately. It was Infinite. I heard footsteps that came closer and closer until they stopped. I felt Infinite untie the cloth at the back of my head and tossed it aside. Only now I saw in what for an awkward position I was in. I was wrapped up in ribbons that were coming from the ceiling and walls. I was held above the bed. Only a small part of my chest was against the covers. My wrists were held up and my legs were spread. I had no space to move.

"I-Infinite... Please... Don't d-do this..." I was crying. I knew what was going to happen and I didn't want it to happen.

"You knew this was going to be your punishment, and you still disobeyed me." Infinite growled as he grabbed my chin harshly.

"I-I will obey! I swear!" I sounded so desperate, and I was.

"Too late." Infinite let go of my chin and got down on his knees behind me. "I won't make it pleasurable for you this time."

"Please... N-No.." I begged him not to. He simply ignored my begging and rubbed himself to get hard. I turned my head to look away and braced myself for the pain that was about to come. "AAAHHAAHA!" I could feel my insides tear. His dick was too large. His nails dug into my hips and he began to make rough thrusts. I continued screaming out in pain as it only seemed to hurt more and more.

POV: Infinite
Sonic's rectum was made to be fucked. His warms and silky walls were tightly wrapped around my shaft. He was tight, so tight that it made it hard to fuck him. The blood made it doable. I leaned over him as I thrust into his little tail hole and bit right above his shoulder blade. He let out a whimper and another scream. Hearing his screams was satisfying, but his moans were a real turn on. But I wasn't going to make this pleasurable for him, this was a punishment after all. I continued with my rough thrusts, absolutely destroying his ass.

"Who do you obey?" I snarled as I stood up, getting a better angle. This caused Sonic to be in a worse position than he was in before since I didn't readjust the ribbons that were holding him up. The ribbon that was wrapped around his neck was now choking him.

"...Y-You.." Sonic managed to say between his desperate gasps for oxygen.

"So you do remember?" I grasped his waist even harder till I could feel blood coming out from under my nails. I grunted and gave one last hard thrust before releasing my semen deep inside him. I made the ribbons that were holding him up disappear and he fell into the bed, panting from exhaustion. I grinned and leaned over him. "We aren't done yet~" I whispered into his ear. He let out another bloodcurdling scream as I pushed my member back into him. I was going to continue fucking him for a long time.