chapter 14

POV: Sonic
It took three days before I no longer felt sore anymore. In those three days, I hadn't seen Infinite that much. Apparently, he had to complete a few missions. When I asked him about it he said I would find out myself. That made me nervous. I didn't know what he was planning to do with me. All I wanted to know was if he had to defeat my friends. I hadn't heard anything about them in a while. I wanted to know how they were doing.

"Sonic, I came to get you on Infinite's request." Shadow, a clone of him, was standing in front of my cell. It was weird seeing him, knowing he wasn't real even though I couldn't tell the difference between him and the real Shadow. He put his hands through the bars, making the illusion glitch so I could walk through. I hopped out of bed and went over to him. Since Infinite asked for me, I obeyed, or else I would be punished again. One of my hands was cuffed. Shadow held the chains and pulled me with him. Shadow led me to, what I remembered was, the test room. Not only Infinite was there but Eggman as well. This sent off red flags in my head.

"Sonic, come here." Infinite ordered when my cuff was undone. My ears folded back as I walked up to him. He was holding one of the prototypes of the Phantom Ruby in his hand. Once I stood next to him, he grabbed my arm and placed the gem against my chest. It glued itself to me, giving off its power to me.

"Wh-What are you planning to do to me?" I asked as I looked down at the glowing gem on my chest. "Ah!" My body moved on its own. I was forced to bow down in front of Infinite.

"You're under my control now." He grinned down at me. I couldn't help but whimper. I didn't like the sound of that at all.

"You mean MY control." Eggman said, sending a glare to Infinite.

"Same thing." Infinite rolled his eyes and let me stand up.

"Mmhh right." Eggman eyed him suspiciously. "Anyway, you can go see what more you can do with him. Let me see your progress tomorrow."

"And what are you going to do Doctor?" Infinite asked.

"Someone broke into the database and printed some files about Sonic. I have to go after it before things will get out of hand." Eggman said. "And I have to send out another army of robots since the Resistance is being active a lot lately. They have covered more ground in this past week than in the last five months." Infinite gave a small nod to that before walking off.

"Follow me, Sonic." He said. I quickly followed him before he would make me follow him. I thought he was going to take me back to my cell but once we got there, it wasn't there anymore. There only was a door that led to a storage room. "You will be staying in my room from now on." Infinite said and motioned me to keep following him which I did. We soon arrived at his room. Though it was more like an apartment than a room. Infinite took his new mask off and placed it on the table next to the door. He took my wrist and pulled off the bracelet I was wearing with easy. I had gotten it the first day I got here and I still had no idea what it was for. "You won't be needing this anymore." Infinite said and crushed it with his hand.

"What was it for?" I asked as I watched him drop the pieces onto the floor.

"It was supposed to keep you in line. But we both know that Eggman technology doesn't work like it is meant to." Infinite replied.

POV: Infinite
I took ahold of Sonic's wrist again and walked backwards into my bedroom. Sonic's ears folded back, knowing what this meant. I smirked as I sat down on the bed. I pulled him to sit on my lap. I was going to take over his body and made him do whatever I wanted.

"You will be the one pleasuring me today~"