chapter 8

POV: 3rd person
"I'm telling you! Why don't you believe me! It was him, it was Sonic who I saw!" Silver was trying his best to convince the rest of the team that Sonic was alive. But no one believed him. Even though Knuckles and Amy believed him at first, they didn't anymore. How could it be true? Sonic was Dr. Eggman's archenemy. Why would he be spared by someone who had tried to destroy him many times before?

"How stupid are you? Saying he's alive HA! Sometimes I think you're even more pathetic than that Faker." Shadow said who stood in the corner with crossed arms. Silver clenched his fists and gritted his teeth. He took a deep breath to calm himself down. He knew that being angry wasn't going to help. He turned to look at Tails who had been quiet the whole time.

"Tails, don't you have anything to say about this? You were the last one who saw him. And yet, you never told us what exactly happened." Silver said, hoping Tails would finally tell them. That information could be very useful right now. Tails lowered his ears and looked down as he rubbed his arm. He never told them what happened after the Hero of Mobius got knocked out. What he witnessed was horrific for a kid his age. He couldn't tell them, he just couldn't.

"He went through something traumatic. Don't remind him of it." Knuckles growled at Silver. Ever since Sonic was gone, he and Amy had taken the task to take care of Tails on themselves. But Tails never shared his emotions with them, only when he was on his own did he let all his emotions out.

This isn't going to work, Silver thought and rubbed his face. He sighed and left the room. I will have to find more information to convince them that Sonic is alive. I need them, I can't save Sonic on my own. I hope I won't be too late.

———

POV: Infinite
Something was keeping me awake and I didn't know what. Since I wasn't getting sleep any time soon, I decided to go to the computer room and check how the plans were going. But I ended up at Sonic's cell. I didn't know why I went here. But now that I was here, I didn't want to leave. I went through the bars and walked closer to him. I stood next to the bed and looked down at him. Sonic was curled up in his blanket, his quills were raised, and he was whimpering. I pulled the blanket off him and traced my fingers over the carved letters in his leg which were healing nicely. I knew that eventually the scars would fade and no one would be able to see that he was my property. Except for the claim mark that I left on him. Sonic's whimpering got louder as I continued to trace my fingers over his fur. I moved Sonic's head to the side so I had a clear view of his neck.

I'm sure it won't hurt to leave another claim mark on him.

I took my mask off and placed it aside. I leaned over him and placed my fangs against his neck. I wanted him. I wanted him without having a reason for it. I just wanted to have him as mine, and mine alone. I pushed my fangs into his skin and sucked on his neck to not only leave a claim mark but a hickey as well.

"AAHHAAA!" Sonic woke up screaming in pain. I simply ignored it and pushed my fangs deeper into his skin. He cried and clawed my back, trying to get me to stop. After a while of staying in place, I pulled away and licked the wound clean. "...I-Infinite..." Sonic's voice was hoarse from the screaming and moaning. His breath hitched and his body was shaking.

"You will be sleeping with me." I said but yet I felt too lazy to go back to my room. I lay down next to him. He moved away and I could see from his facial expression that he was in pain, not only because of his injuries but because of the soreness as well. I pulled him close to me and wrapped my tail around his waist. "You will be brought to Dr. Eggman tomorrow to show the progress we made. You better listen to my orders or else I will fuck you again." Sonic slowly nodded his head. I rested my head on top of his and closed my eyes. Finally I was able to get some rest.