A New School for Damian

Back at home, Bruce Wayne was preparing to go to work but had some research to do back in the BatCave. His youngest son, Damain, was busy training with a katana- not that he needed to, but Damian seemed to enjoy killing things which was slightly unsettling. Bruce got a call, which pulled up on the screen. It was Clark Kent, Superman, but he was driving in the video call, with his glasses on. Bruce picked up the call.

"Kent."

"Bruce."

"What do you want?"

Clark looked at the camera in his dashboard. "Well I just got a call from Lois, I figured it was because I'm late to work but Jon-"

"Spit it out." Bruce ordered.

"We're moving to Metropolis."

"When?"

"Next week."

"Why?"

Clark shrugged. "To keep an eye on things. That and there's a good private school- Metropolis Tech- Jon loves Science."

"Why are you telling me this?"

"Because," Clark started, "I think you should consider enrolling Damain."

Damian had been hiding in the rafters to listen in on the video call. The phrase 'hiding' was to be used lightly- Bruce knew his son was there. Damian jumped down.

"Father I object!" Damian shouted.

Both Clark and Bruce knew Damian would speak up. Bruce looked at his son. "I think it's a good idea."

Damian crossed his arms. "I am educated beyond the schooling systems abilities."

Clark frowned. "Other than my son, who else do you work with who is your age?" he asked, looking at the camera. "Anyhow, think it over- Jon starts Monday."

"You're moving that quickly?" Bruce asked.

Clark nodded. "Metropolis is Superman's territory. Superboy's now, too. I've been thinking on it for a while."

"And the farm?" Bruce questioned.

"Passing it on to one of the families in need from Jon's school."

"How charitable."

"I guess. Anyways, talk to your boy. It's now or never." With that the call ended. Bruce turned in his chair.

"So-"

"I'm not going to an education prison of morons my genetic age."

Bruce shrugged. "Fine with me. It's interesting."

"What?"

"I've never seen you scared of something."

"I'm not scared."

"Good. You start Monday."---