Redemption?

"Superman." Bruce nodded.

"Batman." Clark returned. They looked down at their sons. "Robin, Superboy, are you ready?"

Jon was shifting his weight back and forth. He looked up. "Yeah, I think I'm ready."

Clark looked at his son. "You're forgetting something."

"Oh!" Jon remembered. He took his glasses off and handed them to his dad. "I'm Superboy now."

"And I'm super bored now."

"How you act tonight determines how ready you are for actual emergencies."

"Like the Teen Titans?" Jon asked.

Damian sighed. "Can we just get on with it?"

Bruce looked at his son. "Watch the attitude, Robin."

Jon smiled and poked Damian. "Oooooh you're in trouble now."

Damian shrugged away from Jon's finger. "Let's go." He flipped the hood of his cape up over his head and jumped down from the rooftop to a lower roof and jumped between the gap of the two buildings.

Damian looked up to see Jon staring down from the ledge of the roof. Damian pressed the comm link in his ear. "Superboy! What are you doing?"

Jon swallowed. "I don't know how to get down."

"Parkour."

"Yeah, I can't do that."

"Just try it."

Jon took a deep breath and jumped down to a lower roof. He looked at the alleyway that Damian was standing in and jumped, kicking off of the side of one building to the other. His foot slipped but the fall didn't happen. He looked down.

"Hey! I can fly!"

"Get down here, Superboy."

"Oh yeah."

Jon dropped to the ground and followed Damian, pressing himself up against the brick wall so so one would see them. Damian turned to Jon. "We go in as soon as the offenders enter."

"Okay." Jon said, trying to keep hidden. They waited, but not for long.

"Go!" Damian signaled, running across the street, jumping over and flipping from a moving car. Jon looked down the street both ways before running across and jumping through the entryway. There was bullet fire.

"Robin!" Jon called on the communication link in his ear.

"Superboy. Block the exits."

"How?"

"I don't know! I'm busy."

Jon looked over to see Damian running and ducking. How could he block the exit? Freeze breath!

Jon took a deep breath and channeled the shiver in his spine that allowed him to freeze anything in front of him. He blew out the air he stored in his cheeks and blocked the doors in a heavy sheet of ice.

The gunfire stopped and Jon turned to see Damian in combat.

"Superboy." Robin said over the link. "Keep them contained."

Jon ran over. "What?"

"Don't let them get away."

"Oh." Jon said. "How do I do that?" He thought for a second. "Oh yeah, I'm a superhero!"

Damian rolled his eyes. Jon watched the criminals. "I don't want to hurt you-" He began.

One of the men looked over Jon's shoulder at Damian, who was using a batarang to chip away the ice that Jon had made. Jon looked over.

"Okay- so maybe he wanted to hurt you." Jon sighed. "I guess what I'm saying is 'don't move or I will blast your face off with lazer eyes.'"

They seemed more terrified. Oops.

Gotham City Police swarmed the outside of the pawn store. "And now we leave." Damian said, waving Jon over.

"Have a good night." Jon said, instinctively. "I mean, have a bad evening, you bad guys." He nodded. "Yeah."

He met with Damian outside of the store and they slipped back into the dark. They met their parents on the rooftop.

Bruce nodded. "Good."

Clark ruffled Jon's hair. "Very good."