The End

Summer came. True to her word, Rey never told a soul about Jon's powers. School let out and Jon jumped down the stairs, laughing. It was a cloudy day outside but Jon didn't care. He spun around on his toes.

"We're free!" He shouted.

Rey giggled and joined him, spinning around and making themselves dizzy.

"He truly is an idiot." Damian said, frowning.

Tiana laughed. "Don't you wish you were happy like that?"

"I am happy."

Tiana smirked. "Doesn't look like it."

Damain rolled his eyes. He sighed and took Tiana's hand. "I'm happy because I'm with you."

She smiled. "And I'm happy that I'm with you."

They walked down the steps. Jon and Rey were running along the lines in the pavement like they were playing pac-man. 

"School's out!" Jon shouted. "Isn't that amazing?!"

Damian laughed, seeing his best friend looking like an idiot, just enthusiastically enjoying life.

"Yeah. It's pretty great." Damian replied.

Tiana squeezed Damian's hand. "I like when you laugh."

Rey was hugging Jon from behind and propped her chin on his shoulder. "You looooooove him."

Tiana felt herself blush. "Rey!"

"You want to be Mrs. Wayne."

Tiana sighed. "Rey, would you please stop."

Jon broke free and poked Rey in the ribs. "Gothcha!" 

She laughed.

Damian took a deep breath before he looked at Tiana and gently kissed her cheek. "I like you."

"I love you."

Damian smiled. "I think I love you, too."

"We're free!" Jon shouted again. He looked over to see a car pulling up. It was Alfred. "Alfred's here! Let's go!"

Tiana and Damian walked up to the limo as Jon and Rey were already buckling up.

"Let's get this party started." Damian laughed. It felt good to laugh.

The group was celebrating their freedom with a pool party at the Wayne Manor. Damian knew that Tim was bringing his girlfriend. He fully intended to display that his girlfriend was the best girl in the world.

Tiana smiled. "Let's get this party started."