Chapter 5: Awakening - 2

Sorry for the wait. I just had some problems with my account and it wouldn't let me write only read for a couple of days, but now it works again (magic) I say.

Stop wasting time reading my part and read the actual story already.

Please comment and vote.

Thanks,

Chapter 5: Awakening - 2

The journey to Wave after Zabuza joined them was easy going. Haku was a rather pretty girl with straight black hair and a kind face, though it was slightly emotionless at times.

They reached Tazuna's home and met his daughter Tsunami, a beautiful woman of thirty something with straight black hair, and grandson Inari, an eight year old boy whose shaggy black hair was hidden by a bucket hat.

The night they arrived while Tsunami was making dinner Inari confronted the Leaf ninja, shouting at them that they were stupid for going against Gato and then running off.

"What's his problem?" Sasuke asked, "He should be happy that we're helping his village."

"Gato killed his father." Tsunami said, "Well, adopted father. Kaiza was a man who saved Inari from drowning. When Inari brought him home it was love at first sight. He was Inari's biggest role model, but when Gato arrived and began his takeover Kaiza stood up for the village, and had his arms cut off in front of everybody. Gato then had him killed." Tsunami had tears in her eyes, "Inari hasn't been the same since."

Naruto looked down, "I get it." He stood up and followed after the young boy.

Tsunami went to stop him but Haku stood up, "I'll go get him. Please stay and enjoy your food." She said, following after Naruto.

Kakashi nodded at her and Tsunami sat down.

"Trust them, they know what they're doing." He said.

Naruto opened up the door to Inari's room, he saw the boy crying on the bed.

"Hey." The blond walked up to the bed and sat down beside him, placing a hand on his back, "I don't know what it's like to lose a father, but I do know that how you're acting wouldn't make yours proud."

"What do you know!" Inari shouted at Naruto, turning to face him.

"My dad died sacrificing himself to defeat a demon fox. On the day I was born." Naruto said, "I never knew him or my mother, it was Kakashi who raised me. But every day I wake up and decide to make them proud by doing at least one thing that they would do." He jammed his thumb into his chest, "That's why I decided to become a ninja. And why I'm going to be Hokage -the leader of my village."

Inari's tears stopped.

"Yes. What Naruto says is true. You're father wouldn't be proud of the person you've become." Haku's voice came from the doorway. She stepped into the room and closed the door, "He died protecting what was precious to him, and here you -his legacy- are crying like a baby instead of honouring him."

Inari shot up and jumped towards Haku, but was grabbed by Naruto.

"Calm down, she's not trying to be mean." He said.

"As I was saying" Haku continued, "You should be following his example. Stand up for your village, don't give in to Gato's tyranny."

Inari was left alone as the two ninja went back to the dining room to eat.

-DATTEBAYO!-

Kakashi watched over Tazuna's efforts to build the bridge. On a beach about two kilometers away Zabuza was training the genin, teaching them water walking.