Chapter 13: Chunin Exams - Closing Preliminaries!

"The 9th match will be Rock Lee and Torr of Iwa!" Hayate announced. Lee jumped down, clad in his green jumpsuit and orange leg warmers. Torr was a large man, so tall he had to hunch over. He wore nothing but chains and a pair of black shorts.

BEGIN

Lee rushed Torr, appearing behind the large genin and unleashing a flurry of blows that knocked the teen on his face. Lee jumped into the air and delivered a brutal ax-kick to Torr's back. "YOSH!" Lee shouted as he jumped up again, spinning and slamming a second heel into the man's back. "Let's see you get up after that!" Lee jumped away.

Torr stood up slowly. He looked to Lee and ran on all fours, shoulder checking Lee and continuing on into the wall, where he slammed Lee out into the forest.

Torr stood up and slammed both fists on his chest, roaring at Lee, who was standing up.

"Quite impressive." Lee said as he dusted himself off, "Had I not been training under Gai-sensei that may have beaten me. But as it is you will need to do much more to me to win." Lee front kicked Toor, sending him back into the stadium. The bowl-haired genin followed, jumping in the air and leading with a kick, "DYNAMIC ENTRY!" he screamed, hitting Torr in the face with bone crushing force. Lee flipped back and landed as Torr soared through the air, hitting the far wall of the arena and flopping to the ground.

"The winner is-" Hayate was cut off as Torr stood up and roared.

"Ha, you're in for it now, Torr has entered his berserk state." A teenage girl on the balcony said. She was short with greasy black hair that went down to her knees. She had long metal attachments on her fingers and was wearing a dirty red Iwa-nin outfit.

"And who're you?" Ino asked.

"I am Ferra, Torr and Kuai's teammate." the girl responded, "I've known Torr since childhood. Whenever he starts to get hurt he enters a berserk rage. It usually takes Tremor-sensei to stop him."

"Lee's got this." Naruto said, turning to the match, "TAKE THIS GUY DOWN LEE!" the blond shouted.

"You got this Lee!" Tenten shouted before turning to Ferra, "Lee is a lot stronger than the goofy appearance leads people to believe, don't count him out just yet."

Lee was dodging Torr's manic punches while trying to get a hit in but it seemed like no matter what he did nothing hurt the behemoth. Torr slammed both hands down like a hammer and Lee jumped back, throwing shuriken that imbedded themselves in the monster.

Lee shook his head as he dodged Torr again, "I did not want to use this yet." he jumped up as Torr bulldozed towards him. In the air Lee kicked towards Torr, sending a metal rod flying at the monster, knocking him prone. Lee kicked with his other foot and hit Torr in the head, dazing him.

Lee landed and rushed for his sticks, grabbing both and clicking them together, forming a bo staff. Torr began to stand up and Lee unloaded on his face, seemingly hitting the man faster than his brain could process as Lee jumped away before Torr roared in agony and fell unconscious.

"The winner is Rock Lee!" Hayate announced, "now can I have a volunteer to fix the wall?"

Kakashi shook his head and walked down to the shattered wall, "Earth Style: Mud Wall." Kakashi lazily spat mud onto the shattered wall. THe mud quickly hardened and filled in the gaps.

Hayate broke out in a coughing fit while trying to clear his throat, "Next match, Kin against Shino Aburame!"

Shino stood opposite the female Oto-nin. "You should surrender now. I am not in a good mood" Shino said.