Chapter 1: Survival||

Astrid's View:

Me and Luis were in the entrance of Eden Hall Academy. One day before the first day. We had our suitcases and everything. We each had different forms due to the fact that there's A boy section and a girls Section.

I still have no idea who I'm sharing a dorm with. Today there was going to be a press conference of us receiving full scholarships to Eden Hall Academy. Blah Blah Blah.

"Luis i've got to get going. I have to drop all of this off at my dorm. Then we could meet up and go to the press conference or whatever". I told him.

"Yeah I should too. Do you need help with your suitcases?" 

"No I'm ok. Thanks Benjamin".

"Oh shut up Lorraine".

I chuckled and we parted ways. I was wearing my Duck jersey Coach gave us at the Goodwill Games.

On my way there I noticed how big this school was. My Dad told me he went to this school too. But when he was younger of course.

As I was walking I saw this Tall kid approach me. He was wearing a Duck jersey too but I couldn't see who it was since the sun was shinning in my eyes.

They got close too me and I looked up. It was Charlie!

"Babe". I dropped my suitcases and ran over to him and jumped on him. He caught me and hugged me. I missed him so much.

"You grew. You are taller now. Damn". I told him. He just smiled. We kissed. And it still felt like the first time.

"I know. And you grew too. A little though". He made fun of me.

"Shut up. I only grew a inch. It isn't my fault". He just laughed and we hugged.

"I'm so sorry I didn't call you. I was just busy with the Ducks". He apologized to me for not calling me.

" I'm also sorry. It's just we live different time zones and I kept flying in and out of state. Gymnastics and my friends got my busy too. I'm sorry". He just nodded and then I heard a bunch of people calling my name.

"That's Astrid".

"No that can't be her...Astrid has short hair"

"That is"

"She got taller"

"That is her...wow she has a body now"

"She probably grew her hair"

"That is her she has the Duck jersey on with a "A" on it".

I turned around and saw all the ducks there. Well most of them. Jesse and Dean weren't there. I wonder why.

"I'm back ducks. Missed me". I said and as soon as I said that they went and pulled me in a group hug.

"Astrid you look different". Connie said.

"Thanks. So do you. You look pretty in that dress". I complimented her. She said thank you.

"My hockey buddy. Now you guys can't call me Cake-Eater since Astrid is one too". Banks called out.

"Astrid doesn't act like one or dress like one Cake-Eater". Goldberg said. The team just
Nodded and Adam just rolled his eyes playfully.

"Adam. You grew too. Last time I saw you, you were 2 inches smaller". I hugged him too.

"Goldberg i missed you and your complaints. How's life Iceberg?"  That was my nickname for Goldberg.

"Actually not great. While you were gone I've been treated badly. Nobody still understands the Goalies pain. Mhm. That's right. You are the only one that understands me". Goldberg once again complains. We all just laughed.