Chapter 15: Winners||

Astrid's View:

We got the puck again. This time, Averman, and Luis were in it. Dean, me and guy stayed.

Guy had the puck.

"Here comes the ducks on a race".

"Pass it guy". Averman called out. Guy passed it to Averman. Then Averman passed it to Luis.

"Germaine passes it to Averman. Averman fakes, tosses back to Mendoza and shoots. Save!" 

"Oh no! Not again." Luis ran into the boards.

Then out of nowhere Dean got a hold of Riley and Riley tripped himself. Then the ref blew his whistle.

"Come on!"

"Get up man. I didn't do anything". Dean said without a care for Riley.

"2 minutes. Hooking". Ref said. The whole crowd booed. The team got up.

"Come on ref! What kind of call is that? Give me a break! I didn't do anything!" Dean said clearly aware he didn't do anything.

"Come on son".

"Didn't you see him! He clearly wasn't hooked. If he was, his face would of gone straight to the ice! But he landed on his knee!" I tried to defend dean. We are barely in the game.

"You want to go in too?" I rolled my eyes. Than dean began to protest again.

"That was a dive".

"All right then. Do you want to see a penalty? I'll show you a real penalty." Than a varsity player came close to dean at the wrong time. "Get out of my face man". He shoved him.

"Ref give me a break! That was a dive! What are you talking about? Ref please!" Then after the ref left, dean started yelling 'yeah'. Making the crowd behind him go nuts.

He began to strip. The crowd. Well the girls and women were going crazy. I laughed.

"Take it all of baby!" Goldberg shouted from the bench.

By now he has taken off his shirt and his abs were showing. I began to mess around.

"Flex for us Portman". I yelled. Charlie saw and came over to me. Putting his hands over my eyes.

"Come on. The show was getting better". I joked.

"Should I remind you I'm your boyfriend?"

"Yes you are. Plus you have more to show. Only a few get to see." I winked and began to laugh. He began to blush.

We went back to the game. Coach changed the line.

"Change it, let's Go guys!"  We changed places. I changed.

"Too many man ref. Too many ref". A ref said.

"Luis, back on the bench". Coach yelled out for him to hear.

"Put a man in the box". The ref called out.

"Wu, go to the box". Kenny left out bench and headed to the penalty box.

"Oh, this is bad folks. Ken Wu jumped off the bench a little too early and now the ducks have two men down". The reporter said.

"Alright time out!"  Coach said. The ones on ice skated to our bench.

"5 on 3, we're never going to make it."  Kenny said.