Chapter 6:Leave||

Astrid's View:

We all woke up early Saturday morning so that we can play against Varsity without Orion finding out or else he will be mad that we contracted him.

We got ready and went to the ice where Varsity was warming up. We all warmed up in a circle hitting our sticks against the ice and skated. Then we all went t0 4 separate circles doing the same thing.

Then we were all done warming up.

"Coach says I'm starter". Julie told Goldberg. 

"Coach? I don't see coach". Goldberg said.

" We'll split the shifts. I want a piece of these guys".

Me and Julie were skating to the bench when Scooter approached us.

"Hey, can we call it even?"  He said referring to Julie.

"I hate ties, it's like kissing your own brother". She skated away.

"You like Julie don't ya?" I wiggled my ears, earning a chuckle from him.

"I don't know. Come on Trixs don't give me that look". I had raised my eyebrow at him not believing him one bit about his denial towards liking Julie.

"You like her". He shook his head 'no' and looked down blushing.

"If that's the case Scotch tape even if you are in denial be nice to her. She hates jerks. Make conversations with Jules and overall just be sweet. I know you are a nice guy. But be sweet. I don't feel like giving you a whooping for being a dick". He laughed.

"I've seen what you did to Cole. I don't want to imagine you fighting someone." I laughed.

"I got to go to my bench. May the best win". He shook his head and I gave him a hug. I skated to the bench the team was sitting in.

We all arranged that Charlie would take Center. I would take left wing and Guy would take right wing. Fulton and Russ would be Defense. Since dean wasn't here. Goldberg took goalie.

As me and Charlie were skating to our Positions Adam came up to us. Well more like coming up to Charlie.

"They didn't tell me till it was too late..Charlie you gotta believe me". Banks tried to convince Charlie he didn't know the stunt varsity pulled on the ducks.

"Yeah right preppy". He was getting a bit aggravated. I touched his arm and that calmed him down.

"I thought I was the one who was going to try and control my anger and you would be the one all calm and happy". I joked.

"Shut up babe. Go to left wing and get ready. We are going to give these jerks a piece of our minds". He kissed the top of my head and we went to our places.

"Okay guys concentrate now, first to 10. Full check". Riley told us like if we didn't know the game.

"Bring it on". Charlie answered.

The puck dropped. Charlie and Riley fought for dominance. But Riley pushed Charlie, making him fall down and Riley took the puck. 1 minute later they scored. I pushed some out of the way but it didn't help much. I was coming after Cole but he wasn't playing yet.