I Promise[Ratchet]

Requested by myki_fox

WARNING- BLOOD AND SELF HARM.
You've been warned.

Also why is it always ratchet that gets in these situations???

Enjoy~

—————

Ratchet came through the groundbridge with Optimus from the battle of the fallen undead Cybertronian.

He walked in first and looked around the human area. Only to see Miko, Jack and Raf.

You weren't there.

"Where is (Y/N)?" Ratchet questioned

"You forgot to pick her up." Jack sighed.

"What!" Ratchet yelled. Ratchet was so caught up in his work looking for Decepticons and fighting off the undead army that he completely forgot about his charge.

Ratchet quickly transformed and sped out of base. Going at least 80 down the abandoned road towards Jasper.

———

You say there on your bed starring at the ceiling. Your arm hanging of the side letting the blood slid off your wrist. The razor in your other hand across the bed. Tears fell down your face.

You slowly sat up, letting go of the razor and bringing your arm to you. Applying pressure on it to make it stop bleeding. You sighed

Of course he forgot. He doesn't care.

No one really does

You got off your bed and headed over to your bathroom. Opening the cabinet looking for gauze. And luckily there was along with medical tape.

You ripped off a piece using your mouth and wrapped it around with your hand.

You slowly got up and walked out of the bathroom. Heading towards your closest looking for the longest and comfiest sweatshirts you got. Sliding into it and adjusting it.

You started to cry even more when you felt your pockets. You grabbed the chain and looked at it

The one Ratchet gave you.

*ding dong*

You put the braclet on and ran to the door. Slowly opening it.

"Ratchet?" You said softly

He looked at you sadly. His holoform fizzled and suddenly wrapped his arms around you. Embracing you in a hug.

Your eyes widened in shock. But you embraced it and hugged him back. You started to tear up.

He let go and held your shoulders looking at you.

"I'm so sorry" he said sadly.

"It's fine." You said

It's not

"Lets go to base."

"Okay." And walked passed him and went to his alt. He opened the passenger side for you and you climbed in. His engine roared to life and you both began to go to base

———

Ratchet rolled into base. Letting you out and he transformed. Walking towards his monitor.

You headed up the stairs and towards the human area. Your head felt dizzy and you started seeing spots. You decided to ignore it.

You gripped the railing. Holding yourself up.

"(Y/-"

You vision went black.

———

Your eyes slowly fluttered open. Blinding you with light.

"Easy, easy" Ratchet spoke softly.

You squinted your eyes to look at him.

"What happened" you asked

"You just blacked out."

You started to play with the cuff of your sleeves. Then noticed the blood seeping through the gauze and onto your sweatshirt.

You quickly covered it with your hand.

"What is that." Ratchet asked concerned.

"Nothing" You whispered.

You looked down. He took his digits and lifted your hand carefully. He saw the blood.

"(Y/n)! What happened!"

"I Uhh. My cat scratched me" you lied

He raised his optic ridge.

"The truth"

You shrunk back.

"I did it" You said barely audible

"What?"

"I did it!" You yelled

You sighed

"You forgot about me 19 times this month, please stop pretending like you care." You said

He froze. He never knew what you felt like. Guilt washed over him. He felt terrible for forgetting about you. He transformed and his holoform fizzled to life. He ran over you. You looked at him and looked away. He then suddenly scooped you up bridal style. Holding you close to his chest. You started to cry wrapping your hands around his neck in a hugging sort of way.

"I'm so sorry" he said quietly

You looked at him.

"I'm sorry for forgetting. There's been tension at the base and stress looking for the Decepticons and energon supplies. I never meant to hurt you." He said

He leaned down and kissed you on the forehead.

"I promise it won't happen again"

You looked back down and started to drift off. A ghost of a smile on your face. Ratchet smiled as well and took you to his berthroom.

—————

737 words

Sorry it's kinda depressing.

A~