Chapter 1

"Casting all your care upon him for he careth for you." 1 Peter 5:7

Grace POV

"Phoenix orphanage" I told the cab man who stopped right in front of me to ask where I was going. Getting into the cab, I thought of how much the children in the orphanage would have missed me. The strong love and care I had for children made me have a soft spot for them all, they just meant the world to me.

As predicted, the children were more than happy to see me, as I was to see them. Immediately I entered the playground in the orphanage, I was tackled to the ground by various bodies. As their little hands found themselves on me , I realized how much I was grateful to God for sending me to them as a mother, best friend, sister, and confidant.

After our little get together, I took them all to the large room where I was to preach to them and then listen to them express their selves. "My preaching today is on the topic - Remember Him. You may wonder what this topic is all about, well, don't get into a state of confusion, the topic today speaks of how you and I are not to forget the Lord no matter what. The fact that you feel abandoned doesn't mean there is no one there for you. No matter how you are feeling, sad, worried, confused, annoyed, angry, or even lonely, always remember that you have a Father, one who is greater than everyone, one who is better than everyone, one who cares for us and doesn't demand material things from us, all He wants is our praises, worship, thanks and for us to do His will, so if you need someone, the first person you should go to is God before anyone else, even the mothers and sisters here. Now I want you to bow your head and say after me ' Lord, I know I haven't been close to you as you want me to, I know I haven't come to you when I feel sad, worried,troubled, angry or worried, but after today's teaching, I want you to touch my heart, I want you to come into my life, I want you to dominate my life, I want nobody but you. I know you will never forget me , and that's why I'm declaring now that I won't forget you, I'll always remember you, because I know if everyone leaves me, you'll be there for me, thank you great Father, thank you merciful Lord, because I know you've listened to me today, I worship your holy name, in Jesus name, amen.' Now I want you all to go to the lunch area for your lunch, and when you're done, meet me back here if you have questions. Thank you and God bless you."

As I watched them go out after echoing their amen, I could only once again thank God for his grace and favor in their lives.

"Sisters, come , let's talk about the surprise party"

Hey everyone, this is actually my first story, so I'll appreciate your nice comments and if I've made any errors, don't hesitate to inform me. I don't appreciate rude comments, I believe everyone is prone to mistakes, so I'll love constructive criticism and I'll love you all to read this book till the end. God bless you all.
Don't forget to vote, comment and share. See you next time - Silee